Latest on Highsmith

I'm going to say it again....unless the person named to that position has REAL POWER (i.e. DOESN'T NEED BLAKE'S BLESSING TO MAKE DECISIONS) then this is all BS propaganda made to appease idiotic slurping fans who can't read between the lines.

Wake me up when Blake's ties to the football program are severed.

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone is against Zo. I think people are skeptical whether he will actually have power or if this is a toothless PR position.

And everyone has been convinced of that in 2 hours by repeating it over and over here getting more fired up about it taking potentially good news and crying it into bad news.

Maybe these kids who are leaving early now will be persuaded to stay, by a guy who knows they aren’t making a good decision. How can you look a former front office guy in the eye, who has the same shirt on as you and tell him he’s wrong and you’ll make it?

Im obviously not talking about this year, but for the future, we have to start keeping these guys for four years if we ever want to be relevant again.

Advertisement
Maybe these kids who are leaving early now will be persuaded to stay, by a guy who knows they aren’t making a good decision. How can you look a former front office guy in the eye, who has the same shirt on as you and tell him he’s wrong and you’ll make it?

Im obviously not talking about this year, but for the future, we have to start keeping these guys for four years if we ever want to be relevant again.

you ain’t gonna get drafted, b—tch

And everyone has been convinced of that in 2 hours by repeating it over and over here getting more fired up about it taking potentially good news and crying it into bad news.

The resident Hecht shills need to get the intensity of real fans back to the cucks in the Administration.

I think it is fair to be skeptical, especially given some of BJ’s quotes and the fact that Stroud was hired into this role as Manny’s subordinate last year. Of course the hope is that Zo would not leave without vetting all of this out and getting very concrete assurances about his authority and the role.

Advertisement
Zo would be great if he has direct control over the football program.

(I'll spoil it for you, that's not going to happen.)

I'm going to say it again....unless the person named to that position has REAL POWER (i.e. DOESN'T NEED BLAKE'S BLESSING TO MAKE DECISIONS) then this is all BS propaganda made to appease idiotic slurping fans who can't read between the lines.

Wake me up when Blake's ties to the football program are severed.
Facts

Advertisement
No way Zo would accept this without iron clad certainty that he has full control to hire/fire. He is too smart and successful. 20+ yrs in NFL personnel. If this happens UM fb might just get saved after he fires manny in 11 months.

Agreed. Otherwise this is a window dressing position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back