Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
Blake wants this to happen so there’s a scapegoat. Go ahead and be happy. This is a ******* catastrophe because it means more of James.

If given full control of football then yes its all on Highsmith that doesnt make him the scapegoat.

Now if he doesnt have full control and they blame him for things he cannot control then yes hes the scapegoat

Let me create one off-the-cuff fictitious example:

Manny offers a local 5 star kid. A month later the kid gets arrested and charged with rape. It becomes a prominent local story given the kid's status as a 5 star. The female later recants her story and the charges are dropped. Can Highsmith sign off on the offer to this local 5 star recruit or will he need to convene the same *** crowd in the Athletic Department and genuflect to them for approval? or are they not directly involved in football operations? Other??

i don’t get the same *** comment. One of the most hard core knowledgeable college football fans I know is a *** guy who worked for me. He was a bama fan. I remember him complaining that he wouldn’t date a guy if he wasn’t into football.

Advertisement
You brought up the deep seated hatred. That kind of hate is personal in my opinion. Maybe you mean it another way. Not triggered by it at all. Though if you were my kid I'd slap you a good one across the head and tell you to deal with it.

In your opinion projectiAgain another Manny slurper...
You brought up the deep seated hatred. That kind of hate is personal in my opinion. Maybe you mean it another way. Not triggered by it at all. Though if you were my kid I'd slap you a good one across the head and tell you to deal with it.

I understand you like Manny and want him to stay another year. Once again it’s nothing personal anyway strongly disagree with your assessment. The “Give him another year” crew is typically wrong 100% of the time.

Its a complete waste of time to give him another year but its only been 15 years since we were relevant so all we have is time.

Advertisement
Never put anyone on ignore before but you are getting close. Your constant negativity is tiring and you are probably a troll.

Or you just need a girl friend or significant other in your life to show they care about you and give you purpose.

Or you are reaching the developmental end stages of life and are going through existential angst.

In any case just stay out of my posts and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

Dude you are a grade A slurper. Why wouldnt i be negative? this is the worst the program has ever been. people like you are why we hired manny and it takes years to rid ourselves of miserable coaches. its pathetic.

i don’t get the same *** comment. One of the most hard core knowledgeable college football fans I know is a *** guy who worked for me. He was a bama fan. I remember him complaining that he wouldn’t date a guy if he wasn’t into football.

The people who run the UM Athletic Department are the ones your former employee would not date.

Is he still single ? Asking for a friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
I fully understand the concept of this role. I do not however believe that Blake James and UM are willing and able to create this position and surrender the necessary amount of power needed for the person in that role to succeed.
Maybe that’s not Blake and the rest of the incompetent Hecht centers call. Maybe this is the call from the big money powers to be up stairs. Maybe this is Blake and his cronies only option if they want to keep there job!

In your opinion projectiAgain another Manny slurper...

I understand you like Manny and want him to stay another year. Once again it’s nothing personal anyway strongly disagree with your assessment. The “Give him another year” crew is typically wrong 100% of the time.

Its a complete waste of time to give him another year but its only been 15 years since we were relevant so all we have is time.

I guess we will see if Zo is a Manny slurper or not. Because if he waits another year there is no other explanation for it. Either that or he must be a patsy according to another reasonable poster.

Maybe that’s not Blake and the rest of the incompetent Hecht centers call. Maybe this is the call from the big money powers to be up stairs. Maybe this is Blake and his cronies only option if they want to keep there job!

Thats what im thinking as well. This move isnt Blake's....its coming from up top

Advertisement
Back