Latest on Highsmith

Dude you are a grade A slurper. Why wouldnt i be negative? this is the worst the program has ever been. people like you are why we hired manny and it takes years to rid ourselves of miserable coaches. its pathetic.

Good. Don't have to put you on ignore now.

Advertisement
Maybe that’s not Blake and the rest of the incompetent Hecht centers call. Maybe this is the call from the big money powers to be up stairs. Maybe this is Blake and his cronies only option if they want to keep there job!

From your keyboard to God's monitor, brother. Believe me when I say that everyone reading this hopes you're right.

We are so desperate for any news we could bring back Patrick Nix and the place would go bonkers.
I suspect it's why there are rumors that Cristobal's agent was contacted to see what Marios buyout would be after next season. If you think the coaching search that landed Diaz was short, just you wait.

I could care less about next season we need major change now.

Advertisement
Supposedly the hold up is how much power he’ll have and will he be over the entire football program/ manny.

If he isn’t it makes no sense and its a publicity stunt for the fans by the administration.
Agree and if that’s case and they don’t give him the power then AH will see right through that for what it is and tell UM to kick rocks while also telling Blake and manny to enjoy there last years employed in coral gables. Oh and UM enjoy that empty stadium next year and losing money hand over fist because no onè is buying your publicity stunts anymore! You’ve fooled us for 15 years but we’ve finally had and heard enough. Fvck you UM!

Last edited:
Marxists don't like to surrender power.
Agree, that’s why it has to be taken from them by force! And after there deposed send those commies to Venezuela and see how much they like living in a real communist country. God I hate what has become of our school system! Just a bunch of communist America haters running things in those places.

Supposedly the hold up is how much power he’ll have and will he be over the entire football program/ manny.

If he isn’t it makes no sense and its a publicity stunt for the fans by the administration.
These guys in Admin/BOT is going to **** up this prime opportunity, aren’t they? This program might as well die if they don’t recognize a pu$$* when it sits on their faces.

Just maddening!

Advertisement
I told stefan about a week ago to go ahead and get the article ready for when the announcement is made so that's why he hasn't been posting to confirm the canesinsight messiah yet

Yet no one else says it’s even close to being a deal.

I told stefan about a week ago to go ahead and get the article ready for when the announcement is made so that's why he hasn't been posting to confirm the canesinsight messiah yet
No timetable as to when this will be announced one way or the other then? Is Alonzo still under contract with Cleveland until a certain date?

Is this legit.

Attachments

• 56A9F7C5-7CED-4BF4-8CFF-A088D6878D53.jpeg
    56A9F7C5-7CED-4BF4-8CFF-A088D6878D53.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 63
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s all political talk! Means nothing! Just like a coach saying he supports his OC and then fires him the next day or an AD saying he supports the HC and fires him the next day. That’s just PC speech so Mandy can save some face. Alonzo will be mannys boss if he takes the job and you can take that to the bank sir!

I didn’t say I believed it but I was quoting what he said. The truth is Alonso’s will be hired by the BOT.

Advertisement
Back