Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
No way he takes the gig without being assured he can fire that bum Manny by next seasons end, at the latest. He ain’t hitching his wagon to that idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the idea that blake james is doing a “search” for someone to do his own ******* job is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

in what world should the guy who hired manny diaz in 3 hours be given the opportunity to pick someone who is going to come in to run the football program.
He didn't hire Manny without support from the BoT and he's also got the support to hire the Chief of Staff / GM / whatever they're going to call it.

Fans are upset with James, but his bosses aren't. That's why he's going to get the opportunity to handle this as he sees fit.

Advertisement
He didn't hire Manny without support from the BoT and he's also got the support to hire the Chief of Staff / GM / whatever they're going to call it.

Fans are upset with James, but his bosses aren't. That's why he's going to get the opportunity to handle this as he sees fit.
No ****

you have to be incredibly stupid to think it is a good thing that that is happening

breaking news: softbank puts adam neumann in charge of finding new CEO

dumbest **** i’ve ever heard

Advertisement
I am almost certain that the hesitance on Blake's part is he wants the COS to answer to the HC, as he said in his interview earlier. You ******* idiot, you hire the football COS to make sure Manny doesn't **** up the **** OC hire AGAIN.

If somebody on the BOT doesn't give this dude a call TONIGHT and tell him to finish the Highsmith deal, I doubt he gets hired at all.

No ****

you have to be incredibly stupid to think it is a good thing that that is happening

breaking news: softbank puts adam neumann in charge of finding new CEO

dumbest **** i’ve ever heard
You're also being riled up by a Barry Jackson report, a reporter known to have bad sources. Let it play out.

Alonzo said if he leaves the NFL, it's to move down to Florida. It'll get sorted.

Advertisement
Back