Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad he couldnt visit knoxville today. Its raining and looks ****** as ****.

Advertisement
I call dibs on Byrd's girl if he makes the wrong choice (and assuming she's 18). That long distance **** ain't NEVER work and cuddling with your "brother" will get old real fast even if that kinda thing is encouraged in Tennhaysee.

i think someone on the other thread said that she's a high school sophomore. might want to wait a bit.

I call dibs on Byrd's girl if he makes the wrong choice (and assuming she's 18). That long distance **** ain't NEVER work and cuddling with your "brother" will get old real fast even if that kinda thing is encouraged in Tennhaysee.

i think someone on the other thread said that she's a high school sophomore. might want to wait a bit.

Lets please relax on this subject fellas...****.

It's all in good fun. I want the kid here as bad as anyone but the girl should be about as irrelevant as letting your "brother" make the choice for you. We all relentlessly and rightfully ripped another kid for chasing a little girl to Gaynesville so I'm not going to legitimately hope some kid stays here over a high school romance. There are 1000001 other better reasons he should choose here over Tennessee.

Advertisement

It's all in good fun. I want the kid here as bad as anyone but the girl should be about as irrelevant as letting your "brother" make the choice for you. We all relentlessly and rightfully ripped another kid for chasing a little girl to Gaynesville so I'm not going to legitimately hope some kid stays here over a high school romance. There are 1000001 other better reasons he should choose here over Tennessee.

Fair point. If I stuck with my high school sweetheart I'd probably be laying face down in a ditch somewhere by now.

to me i think its more the fils aimes thing

Fils aimes has been around as long as Tyler Byrd has been a U commit. Nothing has changed except Scott went to Tenn.
If i had to bet its CFA not Scott...

Maybe. But why is CFA having an effect on Tyler's decision this late in the process and not the past year?

Scott is not going to be his position coach. He is not on defense at all.
Any smart kid would take that into consideration...if indeed his relationship with Scott has any influence. IMO

Kids have tried it, but it has resulted in the loss of numerous timeouts.
Kid looked good throwing up THE [[__]]. How do you throw up a T? Stand on you head and spread your legs really, really wide?

Advertisement

Legal age yet?

Legal age yet?

why the **** you guys continuing this stupid conversation?

I still say being close to home/his GF, will win out in the end. But after the Alex Collins saga I learned that nothing is a sure thing in recruiting.

Advertisement
Huge Fail if we lose him to fkin butch Golden

Not getting that comparison. Butch Jones is very well liked by the fan base, although next year will be pivotal for him considering the lofty expectations.

This season Tennessee pushed Oklahoma around physically for the vast majority of the game and played equal physically with Alabama. They didn't fall apart and surrender like a Golden team after the devastating early losses. The team regrouped and was incredibly formidable late in the season and in the bowl game. Tennessee's power rating after the season ended was in the 9 to 12 range at virtually every major respected source. I'm not sure Canes fans were paying attention.

I don't know much about this recruiting battle with Byrd. I don't have the greatest feel about it, solely based on what I've sampled in this forum today. I know that I'd feel better if the opponent were someone other than Tennessee. They can sell 100,000 fans every week and seem to win the major recruiting battles at post time for as long as I can remember, if the program is in uptick mode.

Last edited:
Grass ain't greener, Byrd.

All dem loose & easy white girls doe?

really? Miami has every kind of hot girl you can imagine.

u act like every college is full of gorgeous white girls banging all the athletes. half these schools dont have great race relations

Dude and other Cane brethren, I was referring to Tennessee getting caught a few years back using white hostesses as prostitutes and even sending them a couple hundred miles away to kids games to remind them they were keeping it warm for them. Articles soon followed about the majority of the SEC using this practice. I wasn't talking about the student body as a whole. **** everybody on edge so close to signing day.

Advertisement

Not getting that comparison. Butch Jones is very well liked by the fan base, although next year will be pivotal for him considering the lofty expectations.

This season Tennessee pushed Oklahoma around physically for the vast majority of the game and played equal physically with Alabama. They didn't fall apart and surrender like a Golden team after the devastating early losses. The team regrouped and was incredibly formidable late in the season and in the bowl game. Tennessee's power rating after the season ended was in the 9 to 12 range at virtually every major respected source. I'm not sure Canes fans were paying attention.

I don't know much about this recruiting battle with Byrd. I don't have the greatest feel about it, solely based on what I've sampled in this forum today. I know that I'd feel better if the opponent were someone other than Tennessee. They can sell 100,000 fans every week and seem to win the major recruiting battles at post time for as long as I can remember, if the program is in uptick mode.

I don't know much about this recruiting situation. I'd feel better if the opponent was someone other than Tennessee.
Don't take the posts in this thread to seriously. It doesn't take much to set off the negative posters on here. The truth is that none of us know what's going on in T Byrd's mind for sure so we just need to be patient... And pray

I don't know much about this recruiting situation. I'd feel better if the opponent was someone other than Tennessee.

Agree this is a pivotal year. Disagree they are trending up.

Awsi, are you in Tennessee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back