Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Tyler Byrd is still communicating with Miami, which the staff takes as a very good sign this close to signing day. There is talk that he's still legitimately undecided. He has not informed either staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Most important recruit for next season. He'll definitely walk in competing for not only immediate PT, but also a possible starting spot.

This stuff can be confusing to an 18 year old kid specifically with the peer pressure involved.

However, cooler heads will prevail and he will be a Cane.

Advertisement
Most important recruit for next season. He'll definitely walk in competing for not only immediate PT, but also a possible starting spot.

i see him starting day one, outside of corn i really don't see anyone else that plays better on the roster

This stuff can be confusing to an 18 year old kid specifically with the peer pressure involved.

However, cooler heads will prevail and he will be a Cane.

Exactly my thoughts. Also, I can't see him leaving his girl behind...

Advertisement
Byrd was a Cane for a long time and now he is undecided. The only difference in the past 3 weeks compared to the last year is that his main recruiter, Larry Scott bolted for Tennesse. Scott must have done a great job of building a relationship. Hopefully, Richt and Rumph were able to fill The U void in the short time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back