Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me i think its more the fils aimes thing

Fils aimes has been around as long as Tyler Byrd has been a U commit. Nothing has changed except Scott went to Tenn.

I agree. At some point you have to wonder if it has more to do with the coaching staffs (if he does flip). CFA has been committed there forever and it never mattered. Miami gets a new staff (yes a better one) and maybe he didn't connect with them like he did with the old one. Scott gives him a reason to consider Tenn even more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe. But why is CFA having an effect on Tyler's decision this late in the process and not the past year?

Before it was a lifetime away. Now it is starting to become a reality. This is happening for both of them. Perhaps he is trying to recruit harder now that it is more of a reality.

Most of this talk is probably coming from what rating he gave the visit on some fluff piece rather than what is actually going through his head.

to me i think its more the fils aimes thing

Fils aimes has been around as long as Tyler Byrd has been a U commit. Nothing has changed except Scott went to Tenn.
If i had to bet its CFA not Scott...

Maybe. But why is CFA having an effect on Tyler's decision this late in the process and not the past year?

nobody really knows if the kid is legitimately thinking about flipping. he still has miami commitment on his page and is talking to our coaches. from where i sit its better to be on the inside than on the outside.

Advertisement
Larry Snott was handing out scholarships to marginal players the whole time he was interim HC at UM. If Fils-Aime is so great and so important to Byrd, Byrd should ask him why he didn't give Fils-Aime an offer at UM.

Grass ain't greener, Byrd.

All dem loose & easy white girls doe?

really? Miami has every kind of hot girl you can imagine.

u act like every college is full of gorgeous white girls banging all the athletes. half these schools dont have great race relations

Yes cause football players have all day to drive around miami and go score all over south beach. Not like they have scheduled stuff all the time. I went to UF and there is zero comparison between UM and the amount of hot white girls that are right on campus at schools like UF, Tennessee, FSU, etc. People who say there is nothing to do at UF and those other places are insane. I love Miami, but thats just dumb.

Advertisement
Wasn't Larry Scott his primary recruiter since the beginning when he decomitted from the Gators? Scott handled all of the west coast from Tampa on down, if I am not mistaken. I still think he will end up with us.

Grass ain't greener, Byrd.

All dem loose & easy white girls doe?

really? Miami has every kind of hot girl you can imagine.

u act like every college is full of gorgeous white girls banging all the athletes. half these schools dont have great race relations

Yes cause football players have all day to drive around miami and go score all over south beach. Not like they have scheduled stuff all the time. I went to UF and there is zero comparison between UM and the amount of hot white girls that are right on campus at schools like UF, Tennessee, FSU, etc. People who say there is nothing to do at UF and those other places are insane. I love Miami, but thats just dumb.

Yea you clearly haven't spent any time on UM's campus. Neck brace needed after a day on campus

Close to home. Close to mom. And most importantly, close to his girl. ***** always wins.

Kid needs to make the best decision for himself, not go where his best buddy is.

Advertisement
I still can't figure out why Larry Scott left a newly repaired ship to another sinking one..

I still can't figure out why Larry Scott left a newly repaired ship to another sinking one..

He got Goldenized. No thanks. If I were to hear another one of Golden's quotes come out of his mouth I'd have jumped out of a window.

I call dibs on Byrd's girl if he makes the wrong choice (and assuming she's 18). That long distance **** ain't NEVER work and cuddling with your "brother" will get old real fast even if that kinda thing is encouraged in Tennhaysee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back