Latest from Ivins

What are we going to do? Keep regurgitating every fckin post that the staph sucks. They can’t recruit, they can’t coach. I think we already have established this over and over. I guess we have choice, we can either support or leave. We can hope they get their ****tt together some how and this season was an outlier or if they suck it up again next year they’ll be gone.

Sorry, didn't realize once a point was made, or made multiple times it was then taboo if you feel it is overplayed. No we don't have to support or leave, I have been a Canes fan through worse and will continue to be, but feel it is my right to also voice my concerns and still support the players, even if it is regurgitating that the staff sucks (as well as the AD). Also, if correct that the BoT and AD monitor the boards, then the message of the inept staff in coach and recruiting cannot be posted enough.

Tell you what though, when we have a competent staff that wins and develops players I will be regurgitating what a great staff and team we have and how great it is that Miami is back where we belong at the top of college football.

Advertisement
Darnell Washington

Nope. UGA. Bags not big enough for us to compete.

Avantae Williams

Nope. Goon . Goons don't got to Miami anymore.

Demon Clowney-said he'd be easy to engage because there isn't anything going on with any team now

Nope. UGA & Baltimore. We don't get those players. See bags of cash

Daran Branch

Nope. LA. We don't get those players anymore. See bags of cash

Alex Atcavage-the guard FSU dropped since they need tackles.....sounds familiar

Scrub

Malachi Wideman- he's fast n stuff. Freak athlete that wants to play basketball too

Nope. He's tall and blazing fast? no thanks. Stubblefield prefers the smaller slower "possession" types.

Edgerrin Cooper- didn't sign with Oklahoma for some reason, he's a 4 star lb. He's also really fast so the coaches probably won't go after him (kidding....well kind of)

Nope. LA. We don't get those players anymore. See bags of cash

Jamari Stewart-dude we quit recruiting

Nope. No way we get a slow play

DJ Lundy-Jumbo athlete that could play rb, lb, de. Georgia offered last minute so be didn't sign anywhere

Maybe. the type of 3 star tweener we have a shot at.

Wesley Neal if what's his name doesn't work out

Scrub

Gage Gaynor-since Butch sat on his *** all year

Scrub
We get it you miserable muthafukka..

I hope your girl cheats on you this weekend

Last edited:
Advertisement
At least this helps us narrow down the players we wont be getting.

Advertisement
I would really prefer if they didn’t tweet for a while and just handled their business.
All that Bs is apart of the recruiting process..back n the day coaches and staff would send out bs letters to recruits in the mail..my teacher in elementary schools son was Brent Schaefer, former Tennessee and Ole miss Qb..she brought in the bags full of letters he would get..nowadays the promotion is on social media and all the other bull****. It if you don’t like it, ignore it but every program is doing the same thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
All that Bs is apart of the recruiting process..back n the day coaches and staff would send out bs letters to recruits in the mail..my teacher in elementary schools son was Brent Schaefer, former Tennessee and Ole miss Qb..she brought in the bags full of letters he would get..nowadays the promotion is on social media and all the other bull****. It if you don’t like it, ignore it but every program is doing the same thing

Every team isn’t posting dumb *** tweets after a kid decommits just to watch him go else where. Every team isn’t tweeting “we not done” when they struggled to finish. It’s not that they’re tweeting it’s when and their awareness that’s the problem

Every team isn’t posting dumb *** tweets after a kid decommits just to watch him go else where. Every team isn’t tweeting “we not done” when they struggled to finish. It’s not that they’re tweeting it’s when and their awareness that’s the problem
So did you have a problem with the twitter stuff after the 2017 season..you had a problem with it at the beginning of the year..or are you just ****ed after a long season? What Baez and coonney and they rest of the recruiting department do on twitter to promote has absolutely nothing to do with what happened on the field this year. Nothing todo with 18. The Turnover chain and rings aren’t a reason why we are losing..y’all stance is the same as when RS decided to take the U off the Miami helmet until players “earned it” in practice . Just like when he made them take the names off the back of the jersey for 2007..then went 5-7..and 7-6. none of that glitzy and glamour has negative effect on the field..if it bothers you that much then ignore it and don’t follow miami on twitter lol..but it’s not a underlying cause of why a DE, DB, and LB didn’t choose Miami..that **** happens everywhere in recruiting

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back