Latest from Ivins

Do you honestly think "refreshingly honest" is ok with fans/recruits/employers? C'mon now.

I can only think of 1 or 2 coaches in all of college football that can be "refreshingly honest" and continue to be successful. not $ure why that i$?

The post was supposed to be a little tongue and cheek. But Manny has brought most on himself, false bravado, only to have players and **** teams walk all over him. TNM, only to be meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Big talk, to blaming players and the whole we are rebuilding after shameful losses. So, yeah, I guess it would be refreshingly honest for him to say he is over his head and step down. That last part was not tongue and cheek.

Advertisement
I'm a Norland alumni. It wasn't BS (Walker). He said he heard about it months ago, it was squashed. Dude called Height out while everyone was saying he's a dip**** and turns out he was right about that too. idk anything about Baynes situation but Ivins is literally a reporter, not a conspiracy theorist. When it comes to putting out information on recruits, he speaks to people close to them AND Miami, and not just him, literally everyone does that. It's their job. You think Stephan just pulls info out of his ***? They ask people, and report what they're told.
**** Ivins

Advertisement

Can anyone share some of these targets?

Darnell Washington

Avantae Williams

Demon Clowney-said he'd be easy to engage because there isn't anything going on with any team now

Daran Branch

Alex Atcavage-the guard FSU dropped since they need tackles.....sounds familiar

Malachi Wideman- he's fast n stuff. Freak athlete that wants to play basketball too

Edgerrin Cooper- didn't sign with Oklahoma for some reason, he's a 4 star lb. He's also really fast so the coaches probably won't go after him (kidding....well kind of)

Jamari Stewart-dude we quit recruiting

DJ Lundy-Jumbo athlete that could play rb, lb, de. Georgia offered last minute so be didn't sign anywhere

Wesley Neal if what's his name doesn't work out

Gage Gaynor-since Butch sat on his *** all year

Advertisement
Baynes and him or his boy Stock dropped some bs about Walker

he didnt lie about baynes. didnt he say baynes wasnt coming here after he didnt commit to manny during the visit. his family wasnt on board w UM so he stuck w Lville. same thing stefan said

Advertisement
he didnt lie about baynes. didnt he say baynes wasnt coming here after he didnt commit to manny during the visit. his family wasnt on board w UM so he stuck w Lville. same thing stefan said
Nope signing day he said Baynes was coming

Advertisement
Would the staff be interested in going after Johnny Walker again?
After this season that's all I'm going after.
12144221716510.png

The post was supposed to be a little tongue and cheek. But Manny has brought most on himself, false bravado, only to have players and **** teams walk all over him. TNM, only to be meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Big talk, to blaming players and the whole we are rebuilding after shameful losses. So, yeah, I guess it would be refreshingly honest for him to say he is over his head and step down. That last part was not tongue and cheek.
What are we going to do? Keep regurgitating every fckin post that the staph sucks. They can’t recruit, they can’t coach. I think we already have established this over and over. I guess we have choice, we can either support or leave. We can hope they get their ****tt together some how and this season was an outlier or if they suck it up again next year they’ll be gone.

Advertisement
Back