Latest from Ivins

Advertisement
I could Have swore I saw A story on their board about him being a surprise. I think It was just a honest mistake because on Twitter I saw Someone say he was going to Miami too.

it was a mistkae bc a reporter at the ceremony mistakenly tweeted miami. miami knew he wasnt coming here same as they werent all that shocked that height flipped to AU after sunday.

nope youre wrong. a reporter at the ceremony accidentally tweeted that baynes was coming here. it wasnt ivins and it was quickly corrected
He did post a story after I’m sure he saw that report but deleted it though

He did post a story after I’m sure he saw that report but deleted it though

yeah everyone ran with it when the reporter tweeted it out but once it was a mistake, everyone changed their stories. ivins was the first to say hes likely not coming after he didnt commit following the visit

Advertisement
I'd take Neal regardless of Moise...Not like Collins and Taylor are coming...

Some other kids I have listed, tried to pick positions we either need or at least can fit. No idea if some of these kids are a done deal somewhere and just waiting, so don't shoot messenger...I'm considering Gaynor a lock. Mainly just stuck to Florida kids outside of 1 or 2.

QB- The best portal kid you can find and put him in a all out competition with Williams, Matocha, TVD, and whoever the **** else is left on the team...Unless the portal kid is very good and wants to come, then you prob give him the job or at least stage a competition with Williams, doubt we are attracting that type with this offense though.

WR- K.Long, Tampa
ATH- M.Britt

TE - J.Williams, Apopka

OL- PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL....maybe juco....
OL- M.M. Lewis, OCala
OL- Atcavage, IMO (wasn't overly impressed, keep IMG pipeline going maybe?)

DT- Neal, Gulliver
DT- Brown, PB Lakes (Off field??)
DE- J. Stewart, Port St. Lucie
DE- C. Jones, Coconut Creek
DE/DL- C. Larkins, Chaminade

LB- A. Garcia STA
LB/ATH- Gibson, Sebastian River
LB/- The Atlanta kid paranos listed (liked the tape)
LB- Mathis, Largo (former Commit)

CB- Pugh, Mcarthur
CB/S- Owuzno, Chaminade
S- Stokes, Carol City
CB Coleman, Columbus
DB Branch, LA
DB Davis- Hamilton, Apopka (like this die)
Think Larkins is a Ucf kid based on him just visiting them then decommitting from Minnesota while on his visit. Plus manny would be late getting in that game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd take Neal regardless of Moise...Not like Collins and Taylor are coming...

Some other kids I have listed, tried to pick positions we either need or at least can fit. No idea if some of these kids are a done deal somewhere and just waiting, so don't shoot messenger...I'm considering Gaynor a lock. Mainly just stuck to Florida kids outside of 1 or 2.

QB- The best portal kid you can find and put him in a all out competition with Williams, Matocha, TVD, and whoever the **** else is left on the team...Unless the portal kid is very good and wants to come, then you prob give him the job or at least stage a competition with Williams, doubt we are attracting that type with this offense though.

WR- K.Long, Tampa
ATH- M.Britt

TE - J.Williams, Apopka

OL- PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL....maybe juco....
OL- M.M. Lewis, OCala
OL- Atcavage, IMO (wasn't overly impressed, keep IMG pipeline going maybe?)

DT- Neal, Gulliver
DT- Brown, PB Lakes (Off field??)
DE- J. Stewart, Port St. Lucie
DE- C. Jones, Coconut Creek
DE/DL- C. Larkins, Chaminade

LB- A. Garcia STA
LB/ATH- Gibson, Sebastian River
LB/- The Atlanta kid paranos listed (liked the tape)
LB- Mathis, Largo (former Commit)

CB- Pugh, Mcarthur
CB/S- Owuzno, Chaminade
S- Stokes, Carol City
CB Coleman, Columbus
DB Branch, LA
DB Davis- Hamilton, Apopka (like this die)

I'm probably in the minority, but I doubt any portal QB would be an improvement over who we have. Williams, Perry, Martell, Matocha and TVD battle it out. Wasted roster spot IMO.

Advertisement
Darnell Washington

Nope. UGA. Bags not big enough for us to compete.

Avantae Williams

Nope. Goon . Goons don't got to Miami anymore.

Demon Clowney-said he'd be easy to engage because there isn't anything going on with any team now

Nope. UGA & Baltimore. We don't get those players. See bags of cash

Daran Branch

Nope. LA. We don't get those players anymore. See bags of cash

Alex Atcavage-the guard FSU dropped since they need tackles.....sounds familiar

Scrub

Malachi Wideman- he's fast n stuff. Freak athlete that wants to play basketball too

Nope. He's tall and blazing fast? no thanks. Stubblefield prefers the smaller slower "possession" types.

Edgerrin Cooper- didn't sign with Oklahoma for some reason, he's a 4 star lb. He's also really fast so the coaches probably won't go after him (kidding....well kind of)

Jamari Stewart-dude we quit recruiting

Nope. No way we get a slow play

DJ Lundy-Jumbo athlete that could play rb, lb, de. Georgia offered last minute so be didn't sign anywhere

Maybe. the type of 3 star tweener we have a shot at.

Wesley Neal if what's his name doesn't work out

Scrub

Gage Gaynor-since Butch sat on his *** all year

Scrub

Darnell Washington

Nope. UGA. Bags not big enough for us to compete.

Avantae Williams

Nope. Goon . Goons don't got to Miami anymore.

Demon Clowney-said he'd be easy to engage because there isn't anything going on with any team now

Nope. UGA & Baltimore. We don't get those players. See bags of cash

Daran Branch

Alex Atcavage-the guard FSU dropped since they need tackles.....sounds familiar

Scrub

Malachi Wideman- he's fast n stuff. Freak athlete that wants to play basketball too

Nope. He's tall and blazing fast? no thanks. Stubblefield prefers the smaller slower "possession" types.

Edgerrin Cooper- didn't sign with Oklahoma for some reason, he's a 4 star lb. He's also really fast so the coaches probably won't go after him (kidding....well kind of)

Jamari Stewart-dude we quit recruiting

Nope. No way we get a slow play

DJ Lundy-Jumbo athlete that could play rb, lb, de. Georgia offered last minute so be didn't sign anywhere

Maybe. the type of 3 star tweener we have a shot at.

Wesley Neal if what's his name doesn't work out

Scrub

Gage Gaynor-since Butch sat on his *** all year

Scrub
We need goons. Not the soft pussies that we have now. I could count on one hand the players on this team that aren’t soft as ****.

Advertisement
Back