Latest from Ivins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny's BS continues.... deflection from the current situation
Curious. What would you like him to say?

"Whoa, we really blew that one."

"Wow. So glad the checks cleared because we sure as **** don't know what we are doing."

"Posters don't know anything, except @Liberty City El "

"You're right being completely honest and critical of our current situation is the exact winning recruiting strategy that we should implement. Groundbreaking."

I'd take Neal regardless of Moise...Not like Collins and Taylor are coming next year... And neal seems to very popular with Gulliver kids, and former Gulliver kids (Yul Brown)

Some other kids I have listed, tried to pick positions we either need or at least can fit. No idea if some of these kids are a done deal somewhere and just waiting, so don't shoot messenger...I'm considering Gaynor a lock. Mainly just stuck to Florida kids outside of 1 or 2.

QB- The best portal kid you can find and put him in a all out competition with Williams, Matocha, TVD, and whoever the **** else is left on the team...Unless the portal kid is very good and wants to come, then you prob give him the job or at least stage a competition with Williams, doubt we are attracting that type with this offense though.

WR- K.Long, Tampa
ATH- M.Britt

TE - J.Williams, Apopka

OL- PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL....maybe juco....
OL- M.M. Lewis, OCala
OL- Atcavage, IMO (wasn't overly impressed, keep IMG pipeline going maybe?)

DT- Neal, Gulliver
DT- Brown, PB Lakes (Off field??)
DE- J. Stewart, Port St. Lucie
DE- C. Jones, Coconut Creek
DE/DL- C. Larkins, Chaminade

LB- A. Garcia STA
LB/ATH- Gibson, Sebastian River
LB/- The Atlanta kid paranos listed (liked the tape)
LB- Mathis, Largo (former Commit)

CB- Pugh, Mcarthur
CB/S- Owuzno, Chaminade
S- Stokes, Carol City
CB Coleman, Columbus
DB Branch, LA
DB Davis- Hamilton, Apopka (like this kid)

Last edited:
Curious. What would you like him to say?

"Wow. So glad the checks cleared because we sure as **** don't know what we are doing."

"Posters don't know anything, except @Liberty City El "

"You're right being completely honest and critical of our current situation is the exact winning recruiting strategy that we should implement. Groundbreaking."

Actually those two would be refreshingly honest. Add we are in panic mode because we failed in a few spots and are desperately searching for a few OL and LB's and overall team size and speed and he may have our attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Actually those two would be refreshingly honest. Add we are in panic mode because we failed in a few spots and are desperately searching for a few OL and LB's and overall team size and speed and he may have our attention.
Do you honestly think "refreshingly honest" is ok with fans/recruits/employers? C'mon now.

I can only think of 1 or 2 coaches in all of college football that can be "refreshingly honest" and continue to be successful. not $ure why that i$?

I'd take Neal regardless of Moise...Not like Collins and Taylor are coming...

Some other kids I have listed, tried to pick positions we either need or at least can fit. No idea if some of these kids are a done deal somewhere and just waiting, so don't shoot messenger...I'm considering Gaynor a lock. Mainly just stuck to Florida kids outside of 1 or 2.

QB- The best portal kid you can find and put him in a all out competition with Williams, Matocha, TVD, and whoever the **** else is left on the team...Unless the portal kid is very good and wants to come, then you prob give him the job or at least stage a competition with Williams, doubt we are attracting that type with this offense though.

WR- K.Long, Tampa
ATH- M.Britt

TE - J.Williams, Apopka

OL- PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL....maybe juco....
OL- M.M. Lewis, OCala
OL- Atcavage, IMO (wasn't overly impressed, keep IMG pipeline going maybe?)

DT- Neal, Gulliver
DT- Brown, PB Lakes (Off field??)
DE- J. Stewart, Port St. Lucie
DE- C. Jones, Coconut Creek
DE/DL- C. Larkins, Chaminade

LB- A. Garcia STA
LB/ATH- Gibson, Sebastian River
LB/- The Atlanta kid paranos listed (liked the tape)
LB- Mathis, Largo (former Commit)

CB- Pugh, Mcarthur
CB/S- Owuzno, Chaminade
S- Stokes, Carol City
CB Coleman, Columbus
DB Branch, LA
DB Davis- Hamilton, Apopka (like this die)
What about the kid Borreng from the Tampa area?

Baynes and him or his boy Stock dropped some bs about Walker

I'm a Norland alumni. It wasn't BS (Walker). He said he heard about it months ago, it was squashed. Dude called Height out while everyone was saying he's a dip**** and turns out he was right about that too. idk anything about Baynes situation but Ivins is literally a reporter, not a conspiracy theorist. When it comes to putting out information on recruits, he speaks to people close to them AND Miami, and not just him, literally everyone does that. It's their job. You think Stephan just pulls info out of his ***? They ask people, and report what they're told.

Advertisement
Back