Latest Bogle 1/19/19

Advertisement
The Bogle ship has sailed. Actually, doesn't even seem like he really wanted to go to Miami...hard pass. If he signs with us then so be it, but not counting him in the class. Get the VT DE and the DT from UCLA and lets ride.

The Bogle ship has sailed. Actually, doesn't even seem like he really wanted to go to Miami...hard pass. If he signs with us then so be it, but not counting him in the class. Get the VT DE and the DT from UCLA and lets ride.
we need depth but as far as talent, we have young talented DE's. i like harvey alot.

Let’s say he does come, we still go after T. Hill?
Please tell me that's not a serious question.

Just in case you are serious......Trevon Hill would have 1 year of eligibility left and Kris Bogle would be a true freshman with 5 years to play 4. We currently need more depth across the DL. Do the math.

Advertisement
Why do I all of a sudden feel like this kid is like Battle..........they will do anything say Miami is 2nd and its not true and they sign somewhere random as ****. Battle said OSU with Miami 2nd then goes to Bama (which we all knew UM wasnt 2nd and it was a lie)
Dude he’s going to another sec school before us

Advertisement
Did you also take care to delete the entire thing since it’s a ripoff from Ivins latest update?
I'm not being rude, but some of us refuse to pay for TOS's. And at least myself, enjoy hearing whatever reports. As recruiting changes on the minutehand, I just take it all with a shot of crown, but still nice to hear everything floating around.

Would love to have this dude, as crazy as he seems

He looked huge at the AA game in the mold of a Joe Jack, Garvin, Rousseau, etc.

Gotta keep stacking talent

Advertisement
Why do I all of a sudden feel like this kid is like Battle..........they will do anything say Miami is 2nd and its not true and they sign somewhere random as ****. Battle said OSU with Miami 2nd then goes to Bama (which we all knew UM wasnt 2nd and it was a lie)

Only difference is Battle is an elite safety. I think Bogle's at the next tier of a good DE. I still want him though given our depth.

we need depth but as far as talent, we have young talented DE's. i like harvey alot.

I love Harvey a lot. With Williams and Bogle, I think Harvey has the most upside and is also the most game ready. Having said that, we need depth and Bogle's still a good player. Having said that, I don't think he comes here.

Advertisement
Bogle was always in my top 5 for the class I like him alot as a prospect love Harvey too but I would take Bogle
Anyone saying they wouldn’t take bogle is full of sh*t. If they don’t like recruiting and all think the things and antics that come with it then they need to quit following the sh*t. You think Nick Saban stopped recruiting Reuben foster with all of his antics? **** no, he recruited him until he got him

Advertisement
Back