Latest Bogle 1/19/19

Advertisement
I'm friends with one of his DL coaches. Him and their DC don't think he's a good fit for Bama and they were kinda surprised that he committed there. DL coach seems to think that Bogle felt pressured to commit there cause it was the cool thing to do. SMH
Doesn't think Bogle was even confident with his own commitment.

I think he ends up here.
Kid needs some guidance man it's ao obvious he isn't built for recruitment as an All American

Barton Simmons on a podcasts stated that Bogle initially told the crew at the AA game that he was announcing Tenn and then changed his mind an hour later to Bama. Really think he’s playing the bag game and will not end up in Miami

Advertisement
Please go after the VT d end. I hope this staff isn’t banking on Bogle to come and get left with their ****s in their hands and not bother going after the transfer.

Hill helps you win today. Bogle, if you’re lucky, helps you win tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do I all of a sudden feel like this kid is like Battle..........they will do anything say Miami is 2nd and its not true and they sign somewhere random as ****. Battle said OSU with Miami 2nd then goes to Bama (which we all knew UM wasnt 2nd and it was a lie)

Why do I all of a sudden feel like this kid is like Battle..........they will do anything say Miami is 2nd and its not true and they sign somewhere random as ****. Battle said OSU with Miami 2nd then goes to Bama (which we all knew UM wasnt 2nd and it was a lie)
Because people twist words. Battle never gave me the impression he was serious about us.

Advertisement
Back