Latest Bogle 1/19/19

We've sucked for 15 years and still have the top 5 amount of players in the NFL.

Facts

Ok cool. What does that have to do with his mom saying she trust Saban? Saban doesn’t put Undrafted free agents in the league. He puts you in the first or second rd and gets you paid.

Advertisement
Ok cool. What does that have to do with his mom saying she trust Saban? Saban doesn’t put Undrafted free agents in the league. He puts you in the first or second rd and gets you paid.
No worries man I will just chalk you up as another longtime poster that will go to great lengths to show that another team is in some way a better place than the team you "root" for. Some Bama guys might as well be undrafted free agents considering some of our guys have made more money staying on scout teams for 3-4 years.

This is true but in that same time frame Miami has still has more Des in the league than anyone actually and also Calais Campbell and Oliver Vernon is far better than any defensive lineman they have put in the draft the last 10 years. Both of them have 80 million dollar plus contracts

You forgot the mic drop portion, brock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't hate on UF or Vandy for academics. That being said, they aren't close to the ACC. The ACC has by far the best academics of any Power 5. UM, Wake, GT, Duke, UVA, UNC, and ND are all top 50. Duke is rated higher than most Ivy's.

i think the only conference that comes close is a tie between Pac 12 and B10 (USC, UC, UCLA, Stanford v. NW, Wisc, IU, Mich)

His mom said this.

“I know any of the four schools are good schools. He has relationships with most of the coaches. But when it comes down to the football part and the development part, I just feel like Coach (Nick) Saban would be the go-to guy … just looking at his record. Tennessee and Miami, they’re fairly new head coaches; I don’t know much about UF’s head coach, so I can’t speak on that. That’s just how I feel — that Saban would be the one that would develop him for the next level. He wants to play on Sundays. That’s been the goal this whole time.”

Clearly mom is all about the money. Hasn’t even entered her mind he might get hurt. She should rewatch the championship game and watch Satan closely. His chances of being in bama for 3 more years is not good. He is obviously tired and old.

Advertisement
Can't argue the number of guys bama has been putting in the league over recent years, but the majority of those guys would have ended in the league no matter what school they went to, as they are mostly 5 stars and high 4 stars coming out of HS. It's not like he's consistently turning 3 stars into probowlers.

Advertisement
75A93B8A-E19A-4B04-9201-8D9A17A692B4.jpeg

Spreading my duplicate whatever post around in all these duplicate threads

Advertisement
Back