Latest Bogle 1/19/19

Bogle will change his mind on changing his mind.Kid seems like he wants to make everyone happy and will agree to whoever/whatever he’s talking to at the time.
He would be a miracle get and I’m hoping the staff is going about their business as if he’s not coming and don’t lose out on someone else waiting on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great and elite kind of coincide with one another. If Battle had come to Miami, people would be hyping him up. Since he didn't come here, Battle's just a good player.
Oh no doubt cis is one of the most biased places and someone would have called him elite. My point was just two fold one bama doesn’t only take elite players and two you kind of proved as people do coincide great and elite and I think there should be a difference but that’s for a different thread lol for the record I think battle is a great safety prospect lol

Battle elite? I disagree. Not physical enough to be elite.
Battle is elite my brother dont get it twisted, theres a reason Bama put the press on him. Its possible hes better then Stevenson and TS aint no joke either, Battle is legit dont sleep on him. The reason we dont look at him as such everyone knew he wasnt coming and he wasnt talked about on here cause we had no shot. If he flirted with us trust me we would be up that kids *** he was STA best defensive player and it wasnt even close and he probably was last year as well.

Advertisement
You take as much talent as possible

This times 10000000000000. Why do we keep debating this guy to this guy in threads. Why can’t miami get back to getting all their targets? Bubba Bolden was a great pickup, but people saying it’s like a replacement for Stevenson. Until Miami lands players like Bubba and Stevenson, we won’t be back in top. We need Bogle and Hill. We need Martell and another QB. We have to stop splitting and going 1 for 2 or 1 for 3 on our targets.

If I’m manny I tell this kid to kick rocks. This ain’t fallback plan u.

**** I’d let him commit and never send LOI papers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Battle's tape is great..Bama only recruits elite DBs from SFla
Battle has that same type of mentality that you see with Bogle. They honestly believe they are too good to go to the U. And neither of them are that good.......

You see it also with the Wingo kid for next year who was all OSU and now committed to PSU. Tell that kid to eat a **** and don’t let him anywhere near campus.....

Battle is elite my brother dont get it twisted, theres a reason Bama put the press on him. Its possible hes better then Stevenson and TS aint no joke either, Battle is legit dont sleep on him. The reason we dont look at him as such everyone knew he wasnt coming and he wasnt talked about on here cause we had no shot. If he flirted with us trust me we would be up that kids *** he was STA best defensive player and it wasnt even close and he probably was last year as well.
Battle is the truth...Bama only goes after Elite Dbs Players in SFlo...Makes you wonder why Ohio State and Bama wanted him so bad and didn't really make runs at Elam, Dent, and Tyrique...its because hes not just physical tool(which he has) hes IQ is through the roof he might start next year and be a 1st Rd pick soon after. He was my favorite player we recruited

Battle is the truth...Bama only goes after Elite Dbs Players in SFlo...Makes you wonder why Ohio State and Bama wanted him so bad and didn't really make runs at Elam, Dent, and Tyrique...its because hes not just physical tool(which he has) hes IQ is through the roof he might start next year and be a 1st Rd pick soon after. He was my favorite player we recruited

He’s better than Elam and maybe but Dent but not Stevenson. Stevenson’s bag was just too big this year and Bama probably wasn’t willing to pay.

Advertisement
Back