Latest Bogle 1/19/19

I think Sauceo5 has Gibbons connects, been giving Bogle updates all year.

Way back when the hype with him all began,, I mentioned that he has no idea what school he wants to go to, and he still has no clue what school he wants to go to. I dont even bring it up when we get togehter. Just work out, plays with my boys and thats about it.

I understand how people can be put off by his actions and behavior, but I can only go by how he has treated my family with nothing but respect.
Before the AA game there was a Miami buzz, how his mom wanted him close to home and how Miami was the best fit for him. Then the Bama announcement and right when he got back on campus rumor was he was flipping to Tennessee.

I hope, in the end, that its Miami...but history points to SEC OOS, but **** eventually we have to win one of these battles

Advertisement
Way back when the hype with him all began,, I mentioned that he has no idea what school he wants to go to, and he still has no clue what school he wants to go to. I dont even bring it up when we get togehter. Just work out, plays with my boys and thats about it.

I understand how people can be put off by his actions and behavior, but I can only go by how he has treated my family with nothing but respect.
Before the AA game there was a Miami buzz, how his mom wanted him close to home and how Miami was the best fit for him. Then the Bama announcement and right when he got back on campus rumor was he was flipping to Tennessee.

I hope, in the end, that its Miami...but history points to SEC OOS, but **** eventually we have to win one of these battles

Oh...when you posted that U yest...I misread that as good news. My bad

lol at going to that dumpster fire in tenn

Battle is elite my brother dont get it twisted, theres a reason Bama put the press on him. Its possible hes better then Stevenson and TS aint no joke either, Battle is legit dont sleep on him. The reason we dont look at him as such everyone knew he wasnt coming and he wasnt talked about on here cause we had no shot. If he flirted with us trust me we would be up that kids *** he was STA best defensive player and it wasnt even close and he probably was last year as well.

I told everyone that wanted to hear he was the best FS in S.fla easily.He still is..he is ELITE

Advertisement
Remember they said if our defense is good and if we win they will come and as I always expected (the signs were there) it was never about that. kids used that term to throw people off on what was really going on $$$. I could read a liar quick most of the time and sometimes things dont make sense its because there not true. So the whole win and they will come thing Im never a big believer in that, does it make it easier? yes but it just lowers the price.
I always said if that doesnt change Miami will stay dormant and Im a true believer in that.

It's why I always laugh when the pro-Leach crowd kept bringing up all of the South Florida guys that he would land. Manny literally runs the perfect Diaz for our recruiting base, and we still have trouble landing some blue chippers.

Advertisement
It's why I always laugh when the pro-Leach crowd kept bringing up all of the South Florida guys that he would land. Manny literally runs the perfect Diaz for our recruiting base, and we still have trouble landing some blue chippers.

Tyson Campbell and Patrick Surtain bolted after the first Turnover Chain season. Being good has nothing to do with it. $EC win$ every time.

Advertisement
This the full video too

They got dem chargers tho😂😂
2A202445-FBCC-4EAE-9B4D-7A4885EA326E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back