Latest Bogle 1/19/19

Advertisement
My thing is at least Banda is trying hard by reports of kids loving him and hes cool blah blah blah.......Rumph was hired to bring in PS2 and TC and he failed miserably. We would all hate Banda if he came from Heritage and coached those kids as kids.
He was hired to coach corners and he's doing that pretty well. If u really feel sour about it, how about you go drop a couple bags off to momma house yourself to compete with the SEC bags.

Advertisement
We need to move on, wasnt first choice. Or give him a ultimatum.
didn't Manny say on the day of his hiring that he was going to pursue guys that wanted to BE at the university of Miami? this young man does not fit that profile. we need to move on

Advertisement
didn't Manny say on the day of his hiring that he was going to pursue guys that wanted to BE at the university of Miami? this young man does not fit that profile. we need to move on
Manny knows something obviously or he wouldn’t be recruiting him this hard, he’s been in constant communication recently and has been hinting about flipping or something in his recruitment in the coming days

That's just coach speak. I mean if you think about it thats contradiction in itself because if someone wants to be at the university of miami he wouldnt have to pursue them. Our history is filled with great players who had no intentions on being a Cane until one of our great coaches made them change their minds.

Advertisement
Tenn pays real well for its players. Also Pruitt will have them turned around in a couple of years.
Based on what? Because of rhe fact that they've hired a few good coaches? Fact is this UT has been a dumpster fire and barely able to even make a bowl in the past 4 years yet they get All American prospects abd waste them. What kids see in them is beyond me

Facts

I dont get why this kid hasnt gotten love on here, they think hes just a regular guy. Kid is the goods man

I think nearly everyone agrees that Battle is elite. He has shown up consistently. He just doesn't get the attention because he never gave us a shot. Why waste our energy on this dude...

Advertisement
We should be in the ACC championship every single year. It is completely unacceptable for us to not be.

I agree but all y’all arguing about Tennessee wheing whack need to realize we are just as bad in the perception of players.

It’s Manny’s job to recruit him til the bitter end, even if it’s a long shot.

It’s our job to rip him to shreds as an overrated bag chaser or welcome him with open arms as a game changing flip when he decides.

Advertisement
Back