Latest Bogle 1/19/19

He’s better than Elam and maybe but Dent but not Stevenson. Stevenson’s bag was just too big this year and Bama probably wasn’t willing to pay.
I like Battle a lot more , I think hes IQ is the difference him and Rique, Well see soon enough

Advertisement
Yes we will. Hope both of the MFs crash and burn as players and get their college degrees and have to enter in the labor force like the rest of us lol.....

Battle is the truth...Bama only goes after Elite Dbs Players in SFlo...Makes you wonder why Ohio State and Bama wanted him so bad and didn't really make runs at Elam, Dent, and Tyrique...its because hes not just physical tool(which he has) hes IQ is through the roof he might start next year and be a 1st Rd pick soon after. He was my favorite player we recruited
Battle and stevenson were a toss up.....i think faster twitch was Battle. Battle has to grow while TS is already there....going to be interesting to see who got the better S prospect. Sucks that we have to go the transfer route when the best safeties are right under our noses.

Battle and stevenson were a toss up.....i think faster twitch was Battle. Battle has to grow while TS is already there....going to be interesting to see who got the better S prospect. Sucks that we have to go the transfer route when the best safeties are right under our noses.
You right the biggest Issue the 2 best CBs in 2018 (Surtain,Tyson) and best safeties in 2019(Battle, Rique) all were in So Flo we got NONE...This was the # 1 pass defense in the country and ..makes me question Banda bigtime...we all know about Rumph.

Advertisement
You right the biggest Issue the 2 best CBs in 2018 (Surtain,Tyson) and best safeties in 2019(Battle, Rique) all were in So Flo we got NONE...This was the # 1 pass defense in the country and ..makes me question Banda bigtime...we all know about Rumph.
How are Banda and Rumph supposed to recruit against bags? Some of these kids come from desperate poverty. We aren’t ever going to get these kids when UGA boosters are giving kids mothers a house to stay in, cash and/ or a job!

One thing I do know is that we will be ok because we have plenty of talent with our DB’s. My main concern on defense is the LB’s. Beyond our seniors everyone else are wildcards.

$$$$$$$$ Until we can pay up with the elite SEC schools or Ohio States, Clemsons we will miss on the elite ones.. The die hard elite local prospects like Jaquan Johnson, Artie Burns, Gurvan Halls, Chad Thomas those kids will come regardless because they are true SFL dogs and don't sell out for the quick money by these KKK clan schools.

Remember they said if our defense is good and if we win they will come and as I always expected (the signs were there) it was never about that. kids used that term to throw people off on what was really going on $$$. I could read a liar quick most of the time and sometimes things dont make sense its because there not true. So the whole win and they will come thing Im never a big believer in that, does it make it easier? yes but it just lowers the price.
I always said if that doesnt change Miami will stay dormant and Im a true believer in that.

It's a **** shame, but until we own the Coastal and show that we are shoulder to shoulder with Clemson that's how it's going to be for us. S. Fl is front-runner central. And I hope Diaz game plans for this much better than Richt. Richt was delusional thinking with his UGA success that he could get whoever he wanted. He locked in on his elite targets and fixated on them until they dropped us at the end and we are left scrambling for our 2nd and 3rd choices, but it was too late by then.

Diaz and Co. have to target the S. Fl elites no doubt but don't put blinders on putting all your stock in hoping these guys will sign. Sign up your Plan Bs so that your needs are addressed but hold a few slots open for the Plan As so that they are the cherry on the top. If they sign, great. If not, no worries because you've already addressed your needs.

Yeah, we've missed out on a lot of elite players, but we've also missed out on a lot of **** good Plan Bs by putting all our eggs in the Plan A basket.

Advertisement
$$$$$$$$ Until we can pay up with the elite SEC schools or Ohio States, Clemsons we will miss on the elite ones.. The die hard elite local prospects like Jaquan Johnson, Artie Burns, Gurvan Halls, Chad Thomas those kids will come regardless because they are true SFL dogs and don't sell out for the quick money by these KKK clan schools.
I dont think JJ was recruited like that (Bama/FSU/UGA at that time) Hall Chad and Burns most def were I think even LSU intercepted a flight Artie was on but Fields has to get alot of credit for that. Lets see if he can lock some kids down next cycle, it will be interesting to see if he can beat the bags.

It's a **** shame, but until we own the Coastal and show that we are shoulder to shoulder with Clemson that's how it's going to be for us. S. Fl is front-runner central. And I hope Diaz game plans for this much better than Richt. Richt was delusional thinking with his UGA success that he could get whoever he wanted. He locked in on his elite targets and fixated on them until they dropped us at the end and we are left scrambling for our 2nd and 3rd choices, but it was too late by then.

Diaz and Co. have to target the S. Fl elites no doubt but don't put blinders on putting all your stock in hoping these guys will sign. Sign up your Plan Bs so that your needs are addressed but hold a few slots open for the Plan As so that they are the cherry on the top. If they sign, great. If not, no worries because you've already addressed your needs.

Yeah, we've missed out on a lot of elite players, but we've also missed out on a lot of **** good Plan Bs by putting all our eggs in the Plan A basket.
MR and the staff were so fixated on elites that there 2nd option and 3rd were truly like 4th and 5th options because the others felt some type of way. I think SEC schools and players spurn UM on purpose and use UM for bigger deals to get there names out there.

How are Banda and Rumph supposed to recruit against bags? Some of these kids come from desperate poverty. We aren’t ever going to get these kids when UGA boosters are giving kids mothers a house to stay in, cash and/ or a job!

One thing I do know is that we will be ok because we have plenty of talent with our DB’s. My main concern on defense is the LB’s. Beyond our seniors everyone else are wildcards.
My thing is at least Banda is trying hard by reports of kids loving him and hes cool blah blah blah.......Rumph was hired to bring in PS2 and TC and he failed miserably. We would all hate Banda if he came from Heritage and coached those kids as kids.

Kid epitomizes “attention *****”...I won’t believe we have a shot at him in any capacity in til it’s signed and done.

Advertisement
Wait I thought Bogle only went to Bama because of bags? Smh....if it was really about bags it wouldnt matter If Bama had coaching changes.

MR and the staff were so fixated on elites that there 2nd option and 3rd were truly like 4th and 5th options because the others felt some type of way. I think SEC schools and players spurn UM on purpose and use UM for bigger deals to get there names out there.
You right in 2018 we got our 2nd and 3rd options locked up 1st....Gil and Dj...before the first options said no..in 2019 it was disastrous...should have had kids locked up early

My thing is at least Banda is trying hard by reports of kids loving him and hes cool blah blah blah.......Rumph was hired to bring in PS2 and TC and he failed miserably. We would all hate Banda if he came from Heritage and coached those kids as kids.
I think this and other forums incorrectly believe Rumph was brought in to recruit specific players because it's a good storyline. MR was brought in because he's an excellent coach. He played outstanding DB for us before becoming a 1st round pick of the 49ers. It's tiring hearing him bashed for missing on the recruiting trail...especially when he's proven his worthiness as a coach on the field of play....

Advertisement
I think this and other forums incorrectly believe Rumph was brought in to recruit specific players because it's a good storyline. MR was brought in because he's an excellent coach. He played outstanding DB for us before becoming a 1st round pick of the 49ers. It's tiring hearing him bashed for missing on the recruiting trail...especially when he's proven his worthiness as a coach on the field of play....
You spend more time recruiting than you do coaching in big time CFB...its an essential part of his job...hes been sub standard at best, on the feild hes been great , but again on feild in on a part of the job make up

Bogle himself said the past 15 hours or so before his decision he changed his mind 3 times and made it obvious he wasn't ready but chose out of pressure because NBC and the All American game people were not going ro stand for it. Idk what he's thinking but let's not front like all 3 wouldn't take him now so if he comes he comes I don't think anybody including Bogle himself has any clue who he'll pick so get used to Manny being interested because that won't change

Advertisement
Back