Latest Bogle 1/19/19

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know why anyone would be mad at kids for not wanting to go to our school with the way coaching has been!! Let’s hope manny will turn this thing around like we all hoping!! His d was not the problem so maybe the young man will bite on that.

B

Because he saw other cool guys do it.

I love Bogle's game...But he's really a confused kid, very concerned about his social media perception.

Wouldn’t he have gone to a school like sta or American heritage? Gibbons had never won anything before. My hope is that our admin and head coach recognize the need to put the resources and work into making our program what it should always be!! Power

A lot of people mention how unsure he was about committing to Bama. But if true why commit?

First, because Bama pulls the "commit now or we'll give your spot to someone else" stuff.

Second, he may have been sure about which school he like the most (Bama) but unsure about all the rumors he was hearing.

Advertisement
Fort Lauderdale Cardinal Gibbons Top100 defensive end Khris Bogle is committed to Alabama, but his pledge to the Crimson Tide isn’t exactly solid with less than three weeks remaining until National Signing Day.
Bogle told 247Sports’ Brandon Huffman earlier this week out at the Polynesian Bowl in Hawaii that he was “shocked” to hear that Tosh Lupoiwas leaving Alabama and headed to the Cleveland Browns. He added that he plans to to visit both Miami and Florida in the coming weeks.
After checking in with a number of sources I have learned that Bogle has spoken with the Hurricanes multiple times over the past couple of days. I have also learned that Bogle has given Manny Diaz some type of indication that the plan is to be in Coral Gables the weekend of Feb. 1 with mom. That's important to note because the latest intel suggests that mom isn't exactly happy with how all the coaching changes have played out in Tuscaloosa.

I'm not ready to project a flip, but I'm glad that I never moved my 247Sports' Crystal Ball forecast off Miami because it seems as if this one is in no way over.
As for UF, it appears that Bogle still plans to use his fifth and final official visit on the Gators even with Sal Sunseri headed to Alabama to work for Nick Saban.

Do you mind if I don't hold my breathe?

I'm friends with one of his DL coaches. Him and their DC don't think he's a good fit for Bama and they were kinda surprised that he committed there. DL coach seems to think that Bogle felt pressured to commit there cause it was the cool thing to do. SMH
Doesn't think Bogle was even confident with his own commitment.

I think he ends up here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back