Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

His son is a decent QB so they’ll move the ball but their OL and DL are going to be putrid and they will look like ****
They’re overloaded at wide receiver (they have 7 true freshmen alone) and running back. No blue chip offensive linemen. Surprisingly they only have five scholarship corners.

Advertisement
They will be better than last year, which is not much of a bar considering they only won one game last year. Fanbase will probably be ecstatic with 5-7 in year one, so not sure how much heat he is going to get this year. I hope he succeeds in the long run.

What's your favorite BBQ sauce?

Sweet and Spicy?

Tangy?

Vinegar based?

No sauce at all?

Labor Day Cooking GIF by Munchies
my sauce has vinegar, ketchup, molassis, honey and other stuff..so sweet and tangy.

Advertisement
Mario literally yanked our chain away because it was too flashy and Deion's got kids with their social media handles on their jersey. Deion has brought some life and attention to that program, so good for them, but this feels like its going to go south at some point and stuff like this will be headlined in the subsequent article explaining how it all went wrong.

Mario literally yanked our chain away because it was too flashy and Deion's got kids with their social media handles on their jersey. Deion has brought some life and attention to that program, so good for them, but this feels like its going to go south at some point and stuff like this will be headlined in the subsequent article explaining how it all went wrong.

No way…

Advertisement
There was a fight during practice and Deion wasn’t happy with the reaction of his players. But watching it (Safety vs an OT) I noticed all the players have their handles on the back of their jerseys. How do expect your players to act like a team and also promote their brands/images when it comes to a fight. He’s also ****ed about his QB play when it comes to a backup. It will be real interesting what happens in a few weeks when they open vs TCU. Their schedule doesn’t get much easier after that playing Nebraska, Oregon, and USC all in September.

View attachment 251494

@Ricaneswag

Advertisement
I'm not usually this guy but isnt this pretty nothing to start a thread on a Miami board?
It’s not just about the fight. It’s also having the Twitter handles on the back of the jerseys.

It’s not just about the fight. It’s also having the Twitter handles on the back of the jerseys.

Deion lives rent free in many CIS posters heads, but that is actually interesting. Not sure if it's really going to do much for the players but it's an interesting topic, especially in the keeping up with the Joneses and social media virus that has overtaken almost everything.

They will be better than last year, which is not much of a bar considering they only won one game last year. Fanbase will probably be ecstatic with 5-7 in year one, so not sure how much heat he is going to get this year. I hope he succeeds in the long run.
All he gotta do is win 4 or 5 and be flashy.

Advertisement
for sure...social media handles on the jerseys is peak its all about ME...a team like that rebuilding everything including its identity from scratch probably should have Colorado on the backs of their jerseys. hey but maybe I am too old school.

Advertisement
Back