Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

It's so simple to stay out of a thread you could care less about instead of crying about it..

@Jgoody32

It’s irritating as f**k that this thread continues to pop up at the top of a Miami Message board. Dion stays living in your head with sh*t like this.

Lock the thread and throw away the **** key.

Do Gator Tears or Noles Tears also offend you?

Your useless comment still doesn’t resonate that it’s 1000% Cane board. Do you understand???
I only check out this thread sporadically. As I said already when someone @ me, it’s not really of interest to me because i don’t care about Colorado’s HC though I did have opinions on the Mark Pope situation before I merged all the Neon Deion threads.

That said live and let live. We have other tears type threads, especially gator tears, which I do participate in. Not everyone likes gator tears and they can stay out of it. These guys in here are keeping the Deion obsession in one place cooperatively amongst themselves. 😂

Just stay out of it if you don’t like it. Otherwise, you are actively choosing to open up a Tears thread and complain and admonish the willing, happy participants.

I’m going to thread ban 2 of you. Nothing personal. I’m not interested in becoming the enforcer of this thread. If there’s another Maude who regularly participates and cares to play that role that’s fine.

Just leave Tears threads alone if you don’t like them.

Advertisement
Narduzzi can say, “I would never clear out a roster I inherited to make room for prized recruits.”

But it’s easy to say that when you can’t land 5* and highly ranked 4* recruits.

It’s like saying you would never cheat on in her prime Salma Hayek. Bruh, it’s easy for you to say that when you’re never going to be in that position to make that decision.

**** them both, but **** Narduzzi and his whining…

He’s crying about being a feeder school for other programs and is pointing to Deion this go round… he’s the football version of the bball coaches saying Miami bought our team..
Agreed f^ck em both. But if we’re really supposed to be caring for kids, what Deion did was treat them like literal trash. There’s flipping the roster and then there’s dragging kids through mud and publicly crapping all over them in the process.

I only check out this thread sporadically. As I said already when someone @ me, it’s not really of interest to me because i don’t care about Colorado’s HC though I did have opinions on the Mark Pope situation before I merged all the Neon Deion threads.

That said live and let live. We have other tears type threads, especially gator tears, which I do participate in. Not everyone likes gator tears and they can stay out of it. These guys in here are keeping the Deion obsession in one place cooperatively amongst themselves. 😂

Just stay out of it if you don’t like it. Otherwise, you are actively choosing to open up a Tears thread and complain and admonish the willing, happy participants.

I’m going to thread ban 2 of you. Nothing personal. I’m not interested in becoming the enforcer of this thread. If there’s another Maude who regularly participates and cares to play that role that’s fine.

Just leave Tears threads alone if you don’t like them.
clint-eastwood-no-nonsense.gif

Advertisement
You can say this about both of them though. Deion is telling kids they aren't cut for P5. Narduzzi is telling kids he'll do his best to help you make that cut.

Deon is deliberately clowning kids on camera, embarrassing them, objectifying them, being a false prophet, promoting himself, talking about himself in the 3rd person. Criticizing the NFL for not drafting HBCU kids while simultaneously raping the HBCU of their best kids by pulling them into the portal. He's a wretched piece of ****.

Advertisement
I think in this case Narduzzi is right even though he has a history of whining. Cutting a few kids every year happens everywhere. But scorched earth is a bad look. But when they (Colorado) win 2-3 games he can’t blame the old players or coaches. It’s his team day 1

He's the filterless clown we need in today's pansy-*** CYA world of coaches.

But he’s wrong about almost everything, and none of it is entertaining.

Narduzzi isn’t the new Spurrier or Leach. At least they said **** that was witty or funny or could be self-deprecating.

He just says stupid ****. Some people should have a filter because they don’t have anything interesting to say.

I think in this case Narduzzi is right even though he has a history of whining. Cutting a few kids every year happens everywhere. But scorched earth is a bad look. But when they (Colorado) win 2-3 games he can’t blame the old players or coaches. It’s his team day 1

But scorched earth has never been possible due to the 25 IC limit.

The reason why Deion is the first to do it, is because this is the first time you could do it.

Narduzzi isn’t the new Spurrier or Leach. At least they said **** that was witty or funny or could be self-deprecating.

He just says stupid ****. Some people should have a filter because they don’t have anything interesting to say.

This whole board absolutely loved it when he was calling USC and Riley out. Stop with the revisionist history.

Advertisement

What is he wrong about? The school made a commitment to student-athletes and now he's taking that away because they weren't his chosen players. That's not how it's supposed to work and when you look at it through that prism, he just deprived 70 kids of a college education. For what? Some highlights on a reality show? That's a great way to show you care about the players. Everyone knows players get asked to leave, but let's not pretend the scale of CU's cuts isn't all about maintaining the buzz about Deion at the expense of players.

What is he wrong about? The school made a commitment to student-athletes and now he's taking that away because they weren't his chosen players. That's not how it's supposed to work and when you look at it through that prism, he just deprived 70 kids of a college education. For what? Some highlights on a reality show? That's a great way to show you care about the players. Everyone knows players get asked to leave, but let's not pretend the scale of CU's cuts isn't all about maintaining the buzz about Deion at the expense of players.
Ya odd to call the Duz on this. Im surprised the University did not step in. Deion wont even release practice footage so the kids he kicked out could get on another scholi.. Most are poor kids who just lost a shot at a free education.

Deon is deliberately clowning kids on camera, embarrassing them, objectifying them, being a false prophet, promoting himself, talking about himself in the 3rd person. Criticizing the NFL for not drafting HBCU kids while simultaneously raping the HBCU of their best kids by pulling them into the portal. He's a wretched piece of ****.
Welp, as stale is the sport is now it needed a villain.

Luckily he'll almost surely get his **** pushed in with all the great coaching in that league

Advertisement
There was a fight during practice and Deion wasn’t happy with the reaction of his players. But watching it (Safety vs an OT) I noticed all the players have their handles on the back of their jerseys. How do expect your players to act like a team and also promote their brands/images when it comes to a fight. He’s also ****ed about his QB play when it comes to a backup. It will be real interesting what happens in a few weeks when they open vs TCU. Their schedule doesn’t get much easier after that playing Nebraska, Oregon, and USC all in September.

IMG_9786.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back