Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

4D617928-B1B3-4E97-A89C-5F3353C4E27A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His son is a decent QB so they’ll move the ball but their OL and DL are going to be putrid and they will look like ****
The article has a practice video at the bottom, their dline is tiny, don’t matter how good their DBs are because you can just run all over them.

All of this is quite literally a clown show.

Colorado doesn't care, they get the attention and the clout. Up until the administration realizes how bad they are and fire Deion in the process.

Ed Reed wasn't about the clout and pulled out at the last hour. Be like Ed, not like Deion.

Advertisement
Uh, that's football. Watching the video, I've seen that countless times. Quite the headline to try and get clicks and sensationalize a common occurance. I wonder how many of you read the article or watched the video.

That OL name though, Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan, is a name straight out of the Dark Ages.

I mean, is it really a fight if no punches are thrown?
Oh yeah, cue dude tapping his head... Can't lose a game if all your guys are tossed for leaving the bench and fighting. Checkers not chess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back