Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
Take that f@ggot cowboy hat off too you Bum Phillips wannabe. You look like Don Cheadle in Boogie Nights

what if my social media handle is @thebigD or @doinhoesdaily.. can I put that on my jersey coach twinkle toes?

Advertisement
Y'all do know Colorado is not the first team to have kids have their social media handles on the back of their practice jersey right?? Y'all really get tight about ANYTHING lol. Sheesh!

But yeah, I honestly can't wait to see them play some real football. Their fan base is **** near more delusional than ours.

Yes, you're right. They are carrying on a long and storied tradition started by UCF.

Anyone else?

And this is helping these kids build generational wealth...HOW EXACTLY? People are attending these untelevised practices, and then scanning the QR codes on the UCF jerseys, and then doing what exactly?

Please, I'll be open-minded. Tell us how this works and how great it is and how many teams are upholding this proud tradition.

And forgive my sarcasm, it's not directed at you personally, it's really directed at this silly practice-jersey nonsense.

just watch this team implode EVEN further this year
I got em at ZERO wins....ZERO!
they in for some absolute beatdowns too

Advertisement
What’s the issue in it?
Im tryna figure out considering....

Te'Cory Couch​

position
Cornerback

Height
5-10

Weight
175 lbs.

Class
Fifth-Year Senior

Hometown
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

High School
Chaminade-Madonna

Twitter
@CouchTecory

Instagram
@md.tc_

Shop

This is when you look up our rosters. You literally have the kids social media and how you can buy items. ITS THE SAME THING...just on a practice jersey that no 1 gives a f about lol

Yes, you're right. They are carrying on a long and storied tradition started by UCF.

Anyone else?

And this is helping these kids build generational wealth...HOW EXACTLY? People are attending these untelevised practices, and then scanning the QR codes on the UCF jerseys, and then doing what exactly?

Please, I'll be open-minded. Tell us how this works and how great it is and how many teams are upholding this proud tradition.

And forgive my sarcasm, it's not directed at you personally, it's really directed at this silly practice-jersey nonsense.
Everything is all about promoting the student athletes now. NIL has totally changed the game. More attention=More followers=More $$$ at some point. Don't let that "generational wealth" talk fool you. Everything is about NOW, THIS MOMENT. The jersey thing is actually not a bad idea for lower tier teams like stated before. It's free promotion man lol

Everything is all about promoting the student athletes now. NIL has totally changed the game. More attention=More followers=More $$$ at some point. Don't let that "generational wealth" talk fool you. Everything is about NOW, THIS MOMENT. The jersey thing is actually not a bad idea for lower tier teams like stated before. It's free promotion man lol

Sure sure. But you didn't address my question about who in the **** sees these Twatter handles and QR codes (UCF) on the practice jerseys.

Again, it can be spun into some "this is the greatest thing to ever happen to practice jerseys" bull****, but it's ridiculous.

1692299528506.png

Advertisement
What I'll actually be paying attention to is if indeed CU has a horrible season, how opened Deion will be and how much content will he allow to be put out the following season. I mean his son is the one who is in control of the "Well Off Media" YouTube channel and he put videos out of the team literally everyday lol

Sure sure. But you didn't address my question about who in the **** sees these Twatter handles and QR codes (UCF) on the practice jerseys.

Again, it can be spun into some "this is the greatest thing to ever happen to practice jerseys" bull****, but it's ridiculous.

View attachment 251546
Their FANS see it. I 100% guarantee you that their following has increased tremendously for each player.

View attachment 251546
Lol and yeah, I'm definitely not saying it's the greatest thing at all. But it's definitely not a negative and nothing to get tight about.

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Im tryna figure out considering....[/BGCOLOR]

Te'Cory Couch​

position
Cornerback

Height
5-10

Weight
175 lbs.

Class
Fifth-Year Senior

Hometown
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

High School
Chaminade-Madonna

Twitter
@CouchTecory

Instagram
@md.tc_

Shop

This is when you look up our rosters. You literally have the kids social media and how you can buy items. ITS THE SAME THING...just on a practice jersey that no 1 gives a f about lol
I’m already aware mayne I really just ask these open ended questions to get these people to tell on themselves lol

Their FANS see it. I 100% guarantee you that their following has increased tremendously for each player.

Yeah, and I'm calling bull**** on that, for soooooo many reasons.

First, their "fans" are not going out to the summer practices. It's just not happening.

Second, nobody can see that tiny lettering from 50 yards away, and it's even worse for players with long dreads. Nobody is going out to practice and then, suddenly jumping on a phone to open an app to type "@speed4daze_123-catchme/wrseat_johnelwaytoyota#coachprimegetsacut@aol.com".

Third, you absolutely cannot "guarantee" that anyone's following has "increased tremendously" from a dozen closed practice days. You just can't. And while some of these kids may have gained followers, you have no idea what caused that, as it could easily be attributed to being a well-known student athlete at a large public school.

Go back and watch the fight video, and you tell me how many "fans" are at that practice, once you exclude the players, coaches, and support staff. It's actually somewhat surprising. THERE'S NOBODY THERE.

Wake me up when they put Twatter handles on the game jerseys.

1692300235302.png

Advertisement
Back