Lane supporters

Feld was even one of the top targets for Alabama when they recently replaced their S&C coach, but Bestever1991 wants to act like he's some unqualified hack.
We’re going to find out in the next few years if I’m right or wrong.

Advertisement
Mario brought Feld because UM let him do whatever he wanted.

We’re never coming close to winning another NC with the same S&C program Mario had at Oregon.

You’re getting played so badly by the admin and people can’t see it. They don’t care that his S&C program is terrible compared to Ole Miss. AD’s know this.
You keep spouting off this nonsense but haven't done a thing to convincingly support your claims. Feld is highly regarded in the field of S&C, as has been shown via the rankings someone posted and the fact he was on Alabama's shortlist when they were looking.

You keep spouting off this nonsense but haven't done a thing to convincingly support your claims. Feld is highly regarded in the field of S&C, as has been shown via the rankings someone posted and the fact he was on Alabama's shortlist when they were looking.
How about this. I don’t comment on this for another couple years. But you guys have to admit I’m right if I’m proven correct

Advertisement
I wanted other coaches besides Mario, don't think he's the best we could do for the $$$.

That said, I think he's better then what we have had. The OC hire and offensive philosophy will be most important thing now. Praying Mario will keep the up tempo offense. I don't want to dip back into the 60s in plays per game (where Oregon was the last 3 years).

For 8 million dollars, i dont want to hear excuses next year. 10-2, win the ACC conference game. Those are the goalposts.

Does it matter now? Its all speculation and hypotheticals are useless going forward.

Mario is the coach. Like I said, he's an upgrade. Important thinkg now is the OC and the philosophy that Mario is going to have on that side of the ball.

If he makes the right hire and gives them the reins, I think he will be very successful.

Look, I'm all in favor of the people who support Mario NOW, but I am certainly intellectually curious enough to ask about who all these amazing (and affordable!) candidates were. Because, you know, there are just soooooo many great head coaches available for under 8 million. Right? Like Lane Kiffin (per a delusional porster).

I'd like to get everyone on record now, because I'm not going to be as tolerant in a couple of years when dudes are saying "hey, I was on the Napier Train all along".

SAY THE NAMES.

And please don't say Hugh Freeze, because we know **** well that the UM BOT was not going to hire a guy who was paying hookers.

How about this. I don’t comment on this for another couple years. But you guys have to admit I’m right if I’m proven correct

Save your receipts, since you are so convinced of your rectitude. The best part about all of this is that we don't have to hear you for a couple of years AND we don't have to hear you ever again.

Advertisement
Of Course...Let us hope together that there are no "I was wrong about Cristobal Winning" or "I was right about Cristobal not Winning" posts in five years.

"Victory has many Fathers, but Defeat is an Orphan"

JFK

1a and 1a.2

Was gonna be happy with either. Not sure it's helpful to come outta the box assuming the worst of those that wanted Lane as 1a but you do you - this is CIS after all.

Look, I'm all in favor of the people who support Mario NOW, but I am certainly intellectually curious enough to ask about who all these amazing (and affordable!) candidates were. Because, you know, there are just soooooo many great head coaches available for under 8 million. Right? Like Lane Kiffin (per a delusional porster).

I'd like to get everyone on record now, because I'm not going to be as tolerant in a couple of years when dudes are saying "hey, I was on the Napier Train all along".

SAY THE NAMES.

And please don't say Hugh Freeze, because we know **** well that the UM BOT was not going to hire a guy who was paying hookers.

Well I'll be extremely happy with Mario if Miami comes out of the gate next year and is running 75 plays a game.
I'll be less optimistic if we are in the 65 play range.

Its unclear to me at the moment if he will adapt offensive philosophy at Miami or if he will continue to be in the bottom 3rd in the nation of plays per game like at Oregon.

Advertisement
cry tears GIF

Advertisement
I was on the Lane Trane to start. Then started to look into his past a bit more and he definitely seems like a sleaze, a good ride for a year or three before leaving a pile of ashes. I think in the long term we're better with a principled man like Mario vs a sociopath like Lane.

Just my take - don't hate me for being beautiful.

Advertisement
Back