Lane supporters

Advertisement
You Already Know GIF by Fergie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will you guys support the Canes? Or will you resort to endless "Lane wouldn't this and that " at every turn you don't care for?
Well, if they aren't season ticketholders and/or don't contribute one dime to the university, then **** them. Buying an occasional Adidas shirt really does not count. I want to see a bolt cutter at the Cristobal presser. Let Mirabel have the honors on the Turnover Chain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let it play out. Time to unite and move forward. But you know **** well if the right OC doesn’t maximize our clear talent, and we lose games we should win, Wario comments will be forthcoming - by more than Lane supporters.

💯 on board with Mario. Let’s go!

Yep. Guarantee someone will start the whole "Manny Cristobal" or "Mario Diaz" trend. We will turn on him right quick, and honestly, with the amount he's getting paid, we should be expecting big results right quick as well. No reason we can't go 10-2 next year and win the ACC championship unless the Atlantic opponent ends up to be a top 10 juggernaut.

With respect to the original post, there are a lot of legit reasons to be skeptical of Mario. Most Lane fans will give Mario the benefit of the doubt, you can't help but root for the guy, his love for Miami is obviously legit. But a lot of reasonable people don't like the fact that he is a cronyism hire, that the Columbus mafia will shield him and make him almost unfireable if the unthinkable happens and he flops here. That is my single biggest concern with the hire.

Advertisement
i was in favor of lane until some of the stuff i saw from cribby and D$ about his skeletons....just can't imagine that not being a disaster in miami. but never disliked cristobal and happy he's here.

I wanted Lane. But getting Mario and the AD certainly is great news. I was worried about Lane leaving, but at least we'd get a few good seasons out of him.

The AD hire is the best news though, that's a long term approach to fixing all the other sports too.

Advertisement
Back