Lane supporters

Why are you so caught up about S&C? Like yes it is important but you think Ole Miss won those games because of S&C? Last two games they beat unranked Miss State and Vandy... Do you think Oh State has a good S&C Program? Because Mario beat them so his S&C is better right?

Ole Miss lost to Auburn, is their S&C better than Lane's? If UM hires the entire S&C department of Ole Miss would you be happy? The arguments and correlations you are trying to make, make no sense.
His existence on this board makes 0 sense

Advertisement
If Mario hires Brady as his OC I’ll be fully on board. OTOH if he hires an OC who turns our offense into the plodding pistol then yes, I will complain and pontificate on what could have been with Kiffin.

This board pretty much knows how I felt about lanes name being mentioned as a candidate (fan theory, he never was)..but if u were a lane guy, at least have your points make sense lol

Advertisement
This board pretty much knows how I felt about lanes name being mentioned as a candidate (fan theory, he never was)..but if u were a lane guy, at least have your points make sense lol
Yea I'm a Lane guy. Call me names. lol He's got a cupcake schedule next year until murderer's row. By midseason he might be rumored for NFL jobs.

He was with USC and the were preseason #1, they FELL APART. I admit, and I'm a Lane fanboy.

But....and I'm whispering.....he didn't have that "protein shakes" dawg
Just make sure lane is on time for team obligation, media obligations, team bus rides, flights etc..my problem with the lane hype goes well beyond Xs and Os..I dont him in that regard. It’s him as a leader

Advertisement
Lane is a great game day coach, but his recruits aren’t playing much, and his track record for sticking around isn’t great.

In this case it really is as simple as Ole Miss is 8th and in the Sugar Bowl and Oregon is 14th and in the Alamo Bowl.

Lane would win the conference in year one; then be found passed out (by MSNBC), on a pile of white, on his Fountain, being piloted by 3 naked hookers floating off Boca.

1638850633104.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back