Landon Ibieta Midseason SR HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all those saying, yea, but look at his offer list. Better come up with another reason to dis Ibieta now. L$U just offered. Looks like Jimmy Williams has been waiting for this. Got a bad, bad feeling we're going to regret not re-establishing a relationship with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he would've stuck had anyone contacted him at all.

This. Kid would have been loy. … but with the lack of contact, if he’s not on campus this weekend for the visits, IMO he’s gone whether Mario decides he wants him or not later on.

Again, I trust Mario knows what he’s doing. But I liked this kid. Even with Nebraska we probably had him to the end. Game changer with LSU offering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all those saying, yea, but look at his offer list. Better come up with another reason to dis Ibieta now. L$U just offered. Looks like Jimmy Williams has been waiting for this. Got a bad, bad feeling we're going to regret dropping the ball here.

Not sure I would say we dropped the ball, Mario seems to have prioritized some major local targets and some of the big fish he had at Oregon. Hasn't even been here a week.

Advertisement
Back