Landon Ibieta Midseason SR HL

Cool with the moving on from Carswell kid but wish we could get Dudley in this class

I'm cool with Mario doing whatever the F he wants, and I will sit back and watch. We have an actual alpha recruiter and evaluator in charge now.

Gonna pretend people on here aren't saying Ibieta is better than Horton lmao

Watched Horton make some huge plays against state powerhouse Maryville and he sticks out amongst them

Can't speak for what kind of talent Ibieta is playing against but it looks low. Horton is playing in the toughest TN classification in the toughest regional path in the state and they wiped the floor 15-0 state champs.

His teammate is going to Georgia and Georgia was interested in Horton too. Can't say the same for Landon.

I'm just here to see who is already telling Mario who he should and shouldn't recruit lol.

Advertisement
I'm cool with Mario doing whatever the F he wants, and I will sit back and watch. We have an actual alpha recruiter and evaluator in charge now.

I'm just here to see who is already telling Mario who he should and shouldn't recruit lol.
Come on now you know dam well it don't matter who the coach is were going to see film of kids and fall in love. Then were going to scream and shout that we need to take that prospect. I mean thats what makes the recruiting board fun. JMO.

This is a potential mistake:

Recruiting notes: Since the coaching change, UM has reached out to most of Miami’s eight commitments to solidify that they’re coming. Per two recruiting sites, Louisiana-based receiver Landon Ibieta, a UM nonbinding commitment, hasn’t heard from UM since the coaching change...

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article256413761.html#storylink=cpy

The fact that he offered Portland kid but hasn't yet reached out to Ibieta probably says a lot. Bummer because I liked the kid but seems like Mario is going in a different direction.

Or maybe he already had enough on him from McClendon since they were going hard after him at Oregon. Then could be waiting for next WR coach to provide eval on Ibieta.

Advertisement
CaneSport saying ibieta, carswell and Lucas have not heard from Mario yet. Said ibieta would most likely end up at Tulane if he decommits and carswell is 50/50 with us and ole miss
Nebraska and Lville recently offered Ibieta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp, the writings on the wall on this one..sucks but it’ll be easier to swallow if we get Coleman and the Portland kid

What up Bruh!! How do you feel about the coaching change ? Did you have a good rapport with coach Diaz ?
My senior year was Richt/Diaz' first year so I didn't have a ton of time with him, but I really liked Manny. He was intense and passionate but treated me really well and with respect. I think he's a good dude and can be a successful HC at some point but was just in over his head here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back