Landon Ibieta Midseason SR HL

Advertisement
We're killing it in skill position recruiting (plus CB/S) but absolutely have ZERO momentum/talent at OL which is why we suck

Luckily, there is the transfer portal option. Whoever is the HC next year needs to get 2-3 OL.

We get Rivers and Campbell back. Can't wait to see Seymore get in there too. IDK if Walker will ever get it right mentally.

This kid is a must-get. I really like coach Likens has done recruiting.

Advertisement
Luckily, there is the transfer portal option. Whoever is the HC next year needs to get 2-3 OL.

We get Rivers and Campbell back. Can't wait to see Seymore get in there too. IDK if Walker will ever get it right mentally.

This kid is a must-get. I really like coach Likens has done recruiting.

This. Campbell, Zion, Rivers will be a nice core for the line. I'll be glad when 51/55 are out of here. Seymore should be fine at C and Clark is a serviceable backup. We have a couple other tackles but we lack interior linemen and the only kid we have wrapped up this cycle is a project. Need 2 solid interior dudes in the transfer portal and we need to go after some studs in 2023.

Advertisement
This. Campbell, Zion, Rivers will be a nice core for the line. I'll be glad when 51/55 are out of here. Seymore should be fine at C and Clark is a serviceable backup. We have a couple other tackles but we lack interior linemen and the only kid we have wrapped up this cycle is a project. Need 2 solid interior dudes in the transfer portal and we need to go after some studs in 2023.
Yup I would be full Portal with 1 more project type. The Mann kid and the Samoan kid we were on from out west. We arent going to land Armella.

I think we will still have the UNLV transfer for another year or so as well. Its actually a solid core to run with honestly. Im hihj on Rivers and Zion...Campbell has flashed good enough talent and temperament as well.

Advertisement
Every time I see this thread bumped, my ******* tightens up.
Shocked Baby GIF

Advertisement
Great athlete. I like the catch at 1:23. He showed a lot of awareness as to where he was.
For people who understand the WR position, can you tell anything about his route running from these clips?

I see everyone saying man with our season nervous about recruit flipping to this school or that school.

If it isn’t Alabama or UGA or OU maybe Penn State lots of these teams are cheeks this year too.

-Clemson 2 losses and injury bug and look terrible
-LSU 2 losses and injury bug and look bad
-Florida 2 losses and just lost to Kentucky for 2nd time in 30 years. 1-5 in last power 6 games.

Advertisement
Back