Landon Ibieta Midseason SR HL

Advertisement
Need to keep this kid. He looks track fast.

Reaction GIF

Advertisement
The guy only had his press conference today, then attended a Columbus practice and had 3 in homes. And he's boarding a flight to go to TX tomorrow. C'mon now. I am 100% confident he'll call Ibieta in the next day or two.
also, if he's considering Tulane as a back up plan, then there's no rush to meet with him since there are higher rated recruits to worry about first.

Advertisement
I just hope he doesn't get passed on by the new staff. Not just because he's a baller but because he fits what Cristobal wants to a T from the culture and work standpoint. All Landon does is work and ball out. Keep him in the class!

Advertisement
I just hope he doesn't get passed on by the new staff. Not just because he's a baller but because he fits what Cristobal wants to a T from the culture and work standpoint. All Landon does is work and ball out. Keep him in the class!
Bro you just crushed it. Sometimes you got to recruit a kid with mad talent who also has great character. I love this kid and pray he sticks.

Advertisement
Is it too far to say he kind of reminds me of a vanilla Santana? Because he kind of reminds me of a vanilla Santana

Advertisement
Back