Landon Ibieta Midseason SR HL

Advertisement
You get no credit for that prediction. Unless you called Brian Kelly to LSU and Mario Cristobal to UM months ago too. lol

Had no idea that LSU would be so bad, but I expected Diass to be released!

This is a message board, I think we are entitled to have our own opinions no? I am fully on board with Mario, love 95% of what he has done but that doesnt mean we have to blindly agree with every single decision. In this case I think it was a mistake dropping Ibieta because I feel like he IS a top tier prospect. Others do as well but everyone has been pretty civil about it.

He was solid to UM, thats why there was no noise from the big boys. There were articles on rival message boards early on that LSU and Alabama came poking around and wanted him on campus right after committing to Miami but he declined. Now that it appears he is available Nebraska and LSU have already offered and my guess is more on the way.
Totally agree that everyone can voice their opinion on this, Mario or not. I know that outside of some specific ridiculously great highlight tapes where guys are cutting past everyone on the field, i have no idea what i'm watching since every highlight tape is a TD fest. Everyone on here is an expert on everything but half the WRs they were sure were going to be badasses either stinks or contribute for one year. So its a crap shoot and Mario has to go with what he feels and he may think we have several kids like this already.

Had no idea that LSU would be so bad, but I expected Diass to be released!

NO PREDICTION BROWNIE POINT FOR YOU!!

1639432628055.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His recent psychosis aside, Brian Kelly is no slouch when it comes to evals. He knows he can load up on elite WRs at LSU, so offering Ibieta is a pretty strong endorsement in my book.

His tape looked better than the Tenn kid we got, will be interesting to follow how their careers go. Good luck to the kid
He looked real good in 7v7 league
Seems like the kind of player Kelly liked at ND but more shifty.

Advertisement
Back