Lamont Gaillard

When your'e late to the a kids recruitment...

Negged for misinformation. They have been on him for the entire year. But he ain't coming rating the visit a 7.

LMAO

Kid's coach was begging for our coaches to get on him. Nice try, maggot.

Ok mr personal attack. We have been recruiting this kid forever.

ok, mrs.information.

You never want to be wrong when you are insulting someone jackass

Advertisement
47.gif

Lol

Wow. 7/10 is basically a 3/10 coming off a visit high. Jesus ****ing christ we are dead in the water til 2015.

The same thing is said every year next year SoFl is loaded, can't keep waiting until next year the coaching staff has to make something happen now

Negged for misinformation. They have been on him for the entire year. But he ain't coming rating the visit a 7.

LMAO

umm nope.. Miami was recruiting him for awhile now. Just that no one knew they were until now.

UM was always recruiting ever since the **** offer just people go back to a coach going on a message board whining to get support from some fans instead of doing is due dilligence and sending tape on the kid to the staff himself if the kid actually was important to him. UM was on him from the longest but he was solid to UGA till now

LMAO

Ok mr personal attack. We have been recruiting this kid forever.

ok, mrs.information.

You never want to be wrong when you are insulting someone jackass

Rustled, I see. Go ahead and call his own coach a liar. My feelings won't be hurt--unlike yours.

Advertisement

LMAO

umm nope.. Miami was recruiting him for awhile now. Just that no one knew they were until now.

UM was always recruiting ever since the **** offer just people go back to a coach going on a message board whining to get support from some fans instead of doing is due dilligence and sending tape on the kid to the staff himself if the kid actually was important to him. UM was on him from the longest but he was solid to UGA till now

Blame the kids; blame the parents; blame the kids' coaches; blame the message board posters; blame the cloud; blame the agents; blame global warming; blame d money; ect

I don't even know why the coaches do press conferences, when they have CiS poRsters to make up sorry excuses.

LMAO

Blame the kids; blame the parents; blame the kids' coaches; blame the message board posters; blame the cloud; blame the agents; blame global warming; blame d money; ect

I don't even know why the coaches do press conferences, when they have CiS poRsters to make up sorry excuses.

So because a coach goes on a message board to get the girls all excited that means that he did "everything he could"? News flash ******* this isn't about the coaches,the players or fans it's about what can you do for the kid and wtf does going on a message board do for the kid? Send his highlight real to the coaches yourself like Ice did for Jackson and you be relentless to get them to watch the kid whether you send it through the mail or social media and then you complain. Nobody knows the whole story

LMAO

Amongst all the negativity, you do realize that message boards would be dead if the only answer was simply the coaches suck? Plus the average fan does not know about Genron, also doesn't know the player's grades or what other schools are in the mix and how hard those schools are recruiting them versus Miami's effort. This information comes from "sources" and "insiders" and leads posters to message boards to draw hits or fees depending on the board.

Point: we reap what we sow --- and there is a lot that goes into recruiting and players picking schools as outlined in numerous other posts.

Bottom line: Coaches need to do a better job of consistently getting top talent to Miami. That doesn't mean players won't leave for any number of reasons other than the Coach did not recruit him hard enough, the right way, etc.

LMAO

So because a coach goes on a message board to get the girls all excited that means that he did "everything he could"? News flash ******* this isn't about the coaches,the players or fans it's about what can you do for the kid and wtf does going on a message board do for the kid? Send his highlight real to the coaches yourself like Ice did for Jackson and you be relentless to get them to watch the kid whether you send it through the mail or social media and then you complain. Nobody knows the whole story

My recollection is that the coach did send video of Galliard and the other prospect from that school. But our coaches apparently did not respond.

Advertisement
LMAO

Amongst all the negativity, you do realize that message boards would be dead if the only answer was simply the coaches suck? Plus the average fan does not know about Genron, also doesn't know the player's grades or what other schools are in the mix and how hard those schools are recruiting them versus Miami's effort. This information comes from "sources" and "insiders" and leads posters to message boards to draw hits or fees depending on the board.

Point: we reap what we sow --- and there is a lot that goes into recruiting and players picking schools as outlined in numerous other posts.

Bottom line: Coaches need to do a better job of consistently getting top talent to Miami. That doesn't mean players won't leave for any number of reasons other than the Coach did not recruit him hard enough, the right way, etc.

I'm not sure where we disagree. People can have what ever opinions they want, but they shouldn't be shocked, when reality flies in their face.

LMAO

Nobody knows the whole story, but you're willing to believe unequivocally that UM has done everything necessary to secure his commit? Gee, way to contradict yourself, --your words not mine.

Play again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody knows the whole story, but you're willing to believe unequivocally that UM has done everything necessary to secure his commit? Gee, way to contradict yourself, *******--your words not mine.

Play again.

Wow smh this bull**** never goes anywhere hope the kids a Cane and thats all

Nobody knows the whole story, but you're willing to believe unequivocally that UM has done everything necessary to secure his commit? Gee, way to contradict yourself, *******--your words not mine.

Play again.

Wow smh this bull**** never goes anywhere

I'll take that as a concession.
hope the kids a Cane and thats all

Glad we can finally agree on the last part.

~toodles

Advertisement
I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

Just my opinoin, but we should stop taking kids bowling. This is Miami.

they do more than just bowling. i will guarantee you that.

I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

LIKE WHAT

LIKE WHAT

Boats
Tootsies
Etc

Advertisement

LIKE WHAT

Scrabble.

LIKE WHAT

i can't post that. already have two "infractions" on this website.

done work at the recruiting office. most of the work was just drafting up letters so that coaches can sign them, as well as giving recruits' parents a tour around school.

I agree, we need DT'S in a Big way.

Play again.

Wow smh this bull**** never goes anywhere hope the kids a Cane and thats all

Well, I knew he wasnt going to commit right after the visit, he needs to go home and think. nsd decision. I think we have a pretty good chance. Coaching is pretty big imo. If you dont trust who is coaching you, what do you have?

lol negged for being an idiot.

Really dont know where you get that from, but hey its whatever. The true idiot is negging posts and thinking we are out of it, when you clearly dont know anything about the situation, other than what some kid SAYS after a long recruiting process. But other than that, I would appreciate it if you would keep your negative bs and name calling of a fellow Cane Fan, away from me and my thoughts..Thanks

Advertisement
Back