Lamont Gaillard

Why wait say it now? What aren't we doing on our visits that we should be doing to get these kids attention?

Advertisement
I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

IIRC kids from Jersey were blown away, others not so much.

I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

Probably because we stopped bringing in Shapiro's hookers.

8/10 from him is pretty solid. He's a low key kid. I'm not sure that a bad thing. I still think theres work to be done, because were late to the game, but that doesn't suck. Not every kid's a smoke blower.
49.gif

Probably because we stopped bringing in Shapiro's hookers.

Didn't want to be the one to porst it but that was my first thought too.

Advertisement
lol He's a low key kid. I think Georgia leads but he would never "gush" in an interview unless he was 100% Cane. Wait and see….

Advertisement
lol He's a low key kid. I think Georgia leads but he would never "gush" in an interview unless he was 100% Cane. Wait and see….

Uh, it's approx 72 hours before signing day.
If he isn't 100 percent Cane as of this weekend, what makes you think he's coming to Coral Gables?
The shti people post around here.

Advertisement
Lamont: So coach, why do you think I should come here?
Golden: Well, it ain't Penn St., but we're trending upwards
Lamont: Thanks, Al

Advertisement

Uh, it's approx 72 hours before signing day.
If he isn't 100 percent Cane as of this weekend, what makes you think he's coming to Coral Gables?
The shti people post around here.

I don't think he is coming, but a 17-18 year old kid can't change his mind in three days? What kind of nonsense is that? Like every kid is locked after his final visit.

dude seems like a country boy...can't fault staff or UM for having that "city feel"...Miami ain't for everyone.

Honestly that is one reason why i'd say it's easier to bring Jersey boys to Miami.

I do fault the staff for being in this predicament in the first place...recruit and reel in those boys that don't mind the city instead of reaching for a guy in bumblefvck North Carolina!!!

A 7/10

Can't help but lulz

I don't think the staff could give a rat's asss anymore. Al's just going through the motions.

Not a fan of Golden or the staff but meeting JC Jackson at his home hours before the dead period last night would be in direct conflict with what you wrote.

Our recruiting efforts this year in general would seem to support what I wrote

Not really.

They are trying, they just can't close. Difference.

A 7/10

Can't help but lulz

I don't think the staff could give a rat's asss anymore. Al's just going through the motions.

Not a fan of Golden or the staff but meeting JC Jackson at his home hours before the dead period last night would be in direct conflict with what you wrote.

Our recruiting efforts this year in general would seem to support what I wrote

No they wouldn't. If he is just going through the motions why even make the trip? "If Jackson is coming he comes. If not, then so what?" should be the attitude. Why fly to Kaaya's home a day before he is coming for an official anyway?

Advertisement
Back