Lamont Gaillard

Again, we had no chance with Gaillard. He was taking a free visit. End thread?

Advertisement
All these nerds saying you cant flip someone this close to signing day....

LULz. Have you seen what happened to us the last few weeks?

I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

Just my opinoin, but we should stop taking kids bowling. This is Miami.

They should take the country kids to Key Largo or something. Small town feel only 40 minutes away.

I haven't checked the NCAA rules lately, but I think there is a limit to how far you can take a recruit from campus.
I think it's something like 30 miles.
I think we got dinged for this during the Pell Grant scandal of the early 1990s, where it was alleged that some kids
went on fishing trips.
Michigan also got hit for this during the 1990s, with the Fab5 players.

No more bowling. Unless we have a booster is putting stacks down on the outcome. And there are hookers. And cocaine. Then bowling.

I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

We take kids ******* bowling? Bowling is something people in Wisconsin do when it's -10 degrees out. Jesus christ. Get these Big 10 guys the **** away from this program.

Advertisement
All these nerds saying you cant flip someone this close to signing day....

LULz. Have you seen what happened to us the last few weeks?

TValentine had been looking to head elsewhere due to shady street agent issues, and he had already flipped
340991 times before he had committed to us.
He was never coming here.

The other kid went to a school that right now is probably no.1 in academics/athletics...again, based on his
family's comments about academics, they had probably been seeking that school as much as they were
probably recruiting him.

Point is that kids who flip at the 11th-hour to a school they visited on the 11th hour were most likely thinking
about reneging from their original commitment for quite some time.
This kid doesn't fit this profile, IMO.

yeah because unlike georgia who losses 4 games every year, we can't draw a stadium full of people on game day.

Advertisement
At least Whyche is back. Not getting TV, Gaillard and Whyche would've been catastrophic

7 out of 10 sounds like bowling, a frustrated bowler.

At least we should rig the pins to fall down. Anything within the vicinity of the head pin is a strike.

Advertisement
Advertisement

We take kids ****ing bowling? Bowling is something people in Wisconsin do when it's -10 degrees out. Jesus christ. Get these Big 10 guys the **** away from this program.

We've been taking them bowling for years, even when the "true Miami guy" was at the helm.

When your'e late to the a kids recruitment...

Negged for misinformation. They have been on him for the entire year. But he ain't coming rating the visit a 7.

LMAO

Kid's coach was begging for our coaches to get on him. Nice try, maggot.
umm nope.. Miami was recruiting him for awhile now. Just that no one knew they were until now.

Search feature is your friend. Kid's coach was on here trying to get us to pay attention early on, and we just ho hummed. Nice try.

Advertisement
Back