Lamont Gaillard

Rocksolid027

Redshirt Freshman
Finished up his visit this morning and rated it a 7 or 8 out of ten. According to the article on CS. It didn't sound to encouraging. Lets hope for the best come signing day.

Advertisement
Yeah kid didnt sound too enthusiastic. Sounds pretty meh about everything. He's sounded like that about a lot of things in interviews though. So who knows. I would say its a long shot. Anytime a kid has a tattoo of another program on his arm that he's still committed to, thats a pretty big longshot.

Yeah kid didnt sound too enthusiastic. Sounds pretty meh about everything. He's sounded like that about a lot of things in interviews though. So who knows. I would say its a long shot. Anytime a kid has a tattoo of another program on his arm that he's still committed to, thats a pretty big longshot.

Yeah. If the tattoo were on his back it might be a different story

Well, I knew he wasnt going to commit right after the visit, he needs to go home and think. nsd decision. I think we have a pretty good chance. Coaching is pretty big imo. If you dont trust who is coaching you, what do you have?

Advertisement
Well, I knew he wasnt going to commit right after the visit, he needs to go home and think. nsd decision. I think we have a pretty good chance. Coaching is pretty big imo. If you dont trust who is coaching you, what do you have?

lol negged for being an idiot.

Advertisement
Wow. 7/10 is basically a 3/10 coming off a visit high. Jesus ******* christ we are dead in the water til 2015.

117.gif

Advertisement
Wow. 7/10 is basically a 3/10 coming off a visit high. Jesus ****ing christ we are dead in the water til 2015.

What makes you honestly think 2015 will be better? We will come out the gate hot and probably crawl to the finish line again.

So what decision does he have to make? That is part of the CaneSport tease. 7 or 8 out of 10 and he is still conflicted? Or it that more of their buy a subscription crap?

Advertisement
Reuben Foster had an Auburn tattoo then committed to Alabama. Anything can happen, but definitely a long shot!

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier, we don't seem to be getting a ton of "pop" off our visits at all this year. Previous years the big time OOSers would at least say we were a 10 before staying home, this year we're getting the "meh" review more often than not. I'll save my wildly irresponsible speculation for why for post signing day.

Advertisement
Back