Lamar Thomas

That guy is a traitor. Trashed us on Twitter comparing UL's blackouts to our fans musings pictures of our Spring game. ***** him.

And I'd be cool with him doing that for us. College football's a business. He's currently cashing checks from UoL. Not his problem we had Albortion in place for nearly 5 years.
Have you seen Randy Shannon doing this?

Randy's probably more low key about it. Who knows what he's telling kids while they're on OV's.

Randy has went as far as saying UF is a bigger brand than UM. You think he actually means that? No, lol.

People don't understand the business side of things. Lamar loves the U. People need to stop being so soft shouldered. Butch negative recruited us too. It's a business.

Now, I like Beard. So if Richt wants to keep him, cool. If he doesn't, cool too. It's a new era.

Advertisement
Maybe it's just me but I don't see ripping game attendance as clowning his alma mater. Doesn't seem to cut all that deep, IMO. Really don't see why anyone would get worked up about it.

That guy is a traitor. Trashed us on Twitter comparing UL's blackouts to our fans musings pictures of our Spring game. ***** him.

And I'd be cool with him doing that for us. College football's a business. He's currently cashing checks from UoL. Not his problem we had Albortion in place for nearly 5 years.
Have you seen Randy Shannon doing this?

Randy's probably more low key about it. Who knows what he's telling kids while they're on OV's.

Randy has went as far as saying UF is a bigger brand than UM. You think he actually means that? No, lol.

People don't understand the business side of things. Lamar loves the U. People need to stop being so soft shouldered. Butch negative recruited us too. It's a business.

Now, I like Beard. So if Richt wants to keep him, cool. If he doesn't, cool too. It's a new era.

You think some of these other schools that people around here idolize would be so quick to forgive and forget? We need to get back to the mindset that you're either with us or against us. Now that the Butch scenario is moot I'm actually glad that some of the old timers in charge hold grudges. It made me **** proud that they didn't even give Cristobal a courtesy interview.

Golden is and was a complete joke, he was the biggest sanction and made it easy to negative recruit UM by just having a recruit watch us play. LT's words were the exact criticisms of 99% of the posts on this blog. His Alma mater willfully disassociated itself from the greatness he himself had helped to establish. Golden's tenure was an atrocity and in many ways was an f' U to our former players just like these daily f' an ex-Cane posts. Some of yall hate anything UM related but claim to be fans. It's really weird. And once again another black coach iis labeled a recruiter only lol! This shtick is getting tired. He can't coach? Please explain or prove this? He didn't bad-mouth "us" he bad-mouthed Golden and those who believed Golden was "us" or UM for that matter.

Advertisement
Great point that Butch negative recruited us far worse than LT mentioning our low attendance which is true and obvious to anyone with eyes.

Advertisement
But Bring Butch Back!!! Constant double standards. Can the guy coach or not? If not, prove it. Simple.

Butch was a proven entity and he didn't act a fool publicly toward us. And your constant infusion of race into freakin everything is negated by the fact that an overwhelming amount of people were against Cristobal coming back.

I really liked what Beard did with the receiving corps this season. I thought he did an excellent job

Would've liked to have seen Richt keep him on the staff.

Advertisement
People didn't oppose Cristobal for bad-mouthing UM, so your comparison is inaccurate. They oppose him because they believe that he can't coach on the HC level, at least not here.

People didn't oppose Cristobal for bad-mouthing UM, so your comparison is inaccurate. They oppose him because they believe that he can't coach on the HC level, at least not here.

What are you even talking about? I'm talking about how these guys handle themselves now as coaches and it coming into play with us showing any preference toward them. Yeahhhh, nobody factored Mario's exit from here into their criticism of him. Oh wait, that just doesn't fit your narrative. And what are you saying that I'm denying and minimizing? Try to be a little more coherent if you're going to get all worked up this early in the morning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back