Lamar Thomas

Advertisement
Lamar didn't say anything about Miami that any other passionate fan hasn't, and he has skin in the game. Quit being so sensitive.

Advertisement
Can we stop with the people wanting "Miami guys" or "recruiters" to coach here?

Lamar didn't say anything about Miami that any other passionate fan hasn't, and he has skin in the game. Quit being so sensitive.

Publicly while recruiting against his "beloved alma mater"? Have you seen something like this from ex-canes coaches competing with Miami for recruits? He went beyond his call of duty while trying to establish himself at Louisville. You can recruit against Miami but you don't have to be worse than Urban Meyer doing it.

Advertisement
That guy is a traitor. Trashed us on Twitter comparing UL's blackouts to our fans musings pictures of our Spring game. ***** him.

And I'd be cool with him doing that for us. College football's a business. He's currently cashing checks from UoL. Not his problem we had Albortion in place for nearly 5 years.

Advertisement
That guy is a traitor. Trashed us on Twitter comparing UL's blackouts to our fans musings pictures of our Spring game. ***** him.

And I'd be cool with him doing that for us. College football's a business. He's currently cashing checks from UoL. Not his problem we had Albortion in place for nearly 5 years.
Have you seen Randy Shannon doing this?

Publicly while recruiting against his "beloved alma mater"? Have you seen something like this from ex-canes coaches competing with Miami for recruits? He went beyond his call of duty while trying to establish himself at Louisville. You can recruit against Miami but you don't have to be worse than Urban Meyer doing it.

All's fair in love and war. He has a job to do. If anything, that'd be more of a reason to have him on staff; remove emotion and try to get the job done.

I don't know why'd you invoke Urban Meyer and his recruiting acumen in comparison to Lamar and think it's a negative.

Advertisement

His job is to recruit. You have to do what you got to do to land the kid. If that means talking down on your Alma mater than some it. The coaches on our new staff will have to recruit against their Alma mater.

If the only way to be a good recruiter is to be a dirty recruiter then you're not a good recruiter.

So he's gonna trash us to recruits then come back and tell the recruits they should come here?

Have you seen Randy Shannon doing this?

Randy's probably more low key about it. Who knows what he's telling kids while they're on OV's.

Advertisement
Back