Lamar Thomas

Advertisement
That guy is a traitor. Trashed us on Twitter comparing UL's blackouts to our fans musings pictures of our Spring game. ***** him.

Advertisement
Yeah, no thanks. Enjoy Louisville and your attempts at publicly trashing your precious alma mater.

Yeah, no thanks. Enjoy Louisville and your attempts at publicly trashing your precious alma mater.

Yeah I loved him as a player and thought he was just like the rest of our alums... but man we coach against former players and get recruited against but I just feel he goes over board at times trying to beat us down

Advertisement
I like all former canes except Warren Sapp for good reasons, but I don't think Lamar would add any significant improvements plus Beard more in contact with local receivers.

Advertisement
Beard followed Muschamp and Travaris Robinson on Twitter...

Doesnt follow Richt tho...

Advertisement

Yeah I loved him as a player and thought he was just like the rest of our alums... but man we coach against former players and get recruited against but I just feel he goes over board at times trying to beat us down

Agreed. I'm perfectly fine with separating these guys as former players and current coaches. Some of them don't deserve respect now from us based on how they conduct themselves as coaches. Doesn't tarnish what they did in uniform for us but does mean that we don't owe them any professional favors now.

Advertisement
Back