Lamar Thomas and David Cooney not expected to get the WR Job.

Yeah good chance Lashlee is gone after this year if King balls out. Morris was the OC at tech with Kingsbury so he may get a promotion once Lashlee leaves
Lashlee just got here, yes with this upcoming schedule which is so winnable for us. I think that even if king and company are 10-2, Lashlee ain't going nowhere. ****, let him unpack his moving boxes from texas and breath the southern FLORIDA air and humidity. He's just meeting his neighbors and all of that. :quagfinal:folks in Miami do give an apple pie as a welcome gift right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will be our little secret.

2rHg.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who ever can be groomed to be the next OC. Cause I don’t think we’ll keep Lashlee, once he starts killing it here.

Advertisement
Look; I’m not sure how all this will translate, but at least Manny is trying, and if u don’t think the pressure of the toxicity of the fan base, the local & national media making us look completely incompetent, didn’t play a role on waking up this ninja, then you don’t know narcissism. Manny’s image is important; he’s trying.

Question will be: will all these changes yield results, or will we be in for a rude disappointment?

Google lol
No.

I doubt a HC wants to go be a WR's coach, but I guess if we offer enough money he might be interested.

But Navarro said he's just speculating & that's not exactly who they're looking at.
He's a HC at a small time FCS program. He's probably wants to find a way back into the power 5. If he took the WR Job here could get has name out there and potentially be our next OC if Lashlee gets a HC job or if another team wants to hire him as a OC

Advertisement
Back