Lamar Thomas and David Cooney not expected to get the WR Job.

Advertisement
Fuq it I hope Diaz learns from liberty City or gogeta. I'm fine with that if he does

CIs coaching the canes lol

There needs to be a CIS ambassador to the head coach. Weekly conference calls to fill him in on the plans and issues being discussed on here.

Just give me a charismatic salesman type who will be a savage on the trail. Aside from Oline and QB coach, the position coaches on offense don't need to be these super technical dudes. They need to big personalities who can recruit.

If Lashlee kills it and Miami wins he's probably getting HC job offers at small schools in Texas. Manny would need to pony up.
Yeah good chance Lashlee is gone after this year if King balls out. Morris was the OC at tech with Kingsbury so he may get a promotion once Lashlee leaves

Advertisement

Attachments

• 1580505742543.jpeg
    1580505742543.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
No.

I doubt a HC wants to go be a WR's coach, but I guess if we offer enough money he might be interested.

But Navarro said he's just speculating & that's not exactly who they're looking at.

Yes, I think you’re right. It seems like it would be a stretch for someone on the front end of his career to take a step back in title, certainly not in prestige nor in money, because I’m sure it would be more money in a higher visiblity position at Miami, but somebody on the front end of their career in terms of head-coaching might find remaining a head coach, even if it’s at a low profile school, to be more benefit for the future career.

Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t reach out to him in any event. But this just seems like a low probability, even though it’s worth a try

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, I think you’re right. It seems like it would be a stretch for someone on the front end of his career to take a step back in title, certainly not in prestige nor in money, because I’m sure it would be more money in a higher visiblity position at Miami, but somebody on the front end of their career in terms of head-coaching might find remaining a head coach, even if it’s at a low profile school, to be more benefit for the future career.

Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t reach out to him in any event. But this just seems like a low probability, even though it’s worth a try
He could be a full time OC on a P5 staff for his next job...

To go from being a HC to a WR's coach seems like a step down, even though it's at a FCS program like IW, but the Southland conference is a well respected minor league for P5 coaches, that conference produces really good X's & O's guys every year on the regular.

He could be a full time OC on a P5 staff for his next job...

To go from being a HC to a WR's coach seems like a step down, even though it's at a FCS program like IW, but the Southland conference is a well respected minor league for P5 coaches, that conference produces really good X's & O's guys every year on the regular.

I agree. A full time OC at a major school to a HC at a P5 or G5 school is a much more likely career track.

Advertisement
Back