NBA Lakers and Clippers vote to boycott remainder of playoffs

Out of curiosity is the P word banned on site or on Eye in the sky and recruiting board? I thought OT allowed OT. @RVA Cane[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Report these treasonous vermin. Aiye Comrade?

D89B7940-121F-4C25-80BA-487896D6F891.gif

Advertisement
Ladies and gentlemen...We have a delicate little snowflake in our midst. The one who believes some type of utopian society, one where nothing bad ever happens, has ever, in the history of the world, existed.

And yes I'm all for police reform...Just don't make it a race issue, you know...How media obviously does. We don't hear anything about when white people get shot even though raw numbers show that more do and it is not at a disproportionate rate at all among violent police encounters.
No one had a problem w/ Kaep taking a knee? No one said "Shut up and dribble?"
How inhumanely savage are you to think it's a utopia NOT to have law enforcement murder it's own citizens?
The media? It's BEEN a race issue; it IS a race issue. Just because you're not man enough to face it? GTFO.

You're another one those who live in fantasy land where you people love to pretend things don't exist. Your racist white supremacist education has been a complete and utter failure. You're dumb, deaf, and blind.

Congratulations, you're a trump supporter. He LOVES the poorly educated!

You're like the Riddler. It's very frustrating to get an actual answer from you. Which way am I pointing now?
They have a problem with taking a knee. They have a problem with speaking on racial injustice.
They salivate when young black boys decide to dunk basketballs and score touchdowns for their schools.
They want to be entertained.
They love American songs, flags, and property---NOT American lives. Their lives do not matter.
Since 1776.

Right in the mirror.

No one had a problem w/ Kaep taking a knee? No one said "Shut up and dribble?"
How inhumanely savage are you to think it's a utopia NOT to have law enforcement murder it's own citizens?
The media? It's BEEN a race issue; it IS a race issue. Just because you're not man enough to face it? GTFO.

You're another one those who live in fantasy land where you people love to pretend things don't exist. Your racist white supremacist education has been a complete and utter failure. You're dumb, deaf, and blind.

Congratulations, you're a trump supporter. He LOVES the poorly educated!

F0209C46-2F63-4BF8-900C-943D2540433F.gif

Out of curiosity is the P word banned on site or on Eye in the sky and recruiting board? I thought OT allowed OT. @RVA Cane
That stuff and is not being permitted in the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards. I’m not touching the Covid and sports forums, basketball, baseball...

It’s honestly quite childish that I’m doing this and it’s childish that someone has to do this.

Advertisement
Sorry @skeeter and @CANE . I’ve lifted your reply bans in this thread as this is not the Recruiting or Eye in the Sky Boards.

@Andrew , if people are going to be permitted to talk politics and/or race on CIS, it goes bad fast but at the least it needs to be kept off the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards. If you are setting up an area for this stuff, like the CoViD Board then maybe that will help???

I won’t Mauderate that but people who come here to talk Canes shouldn’t have to be subjected to it either, including Maudes.

The reason is because there a lot of delusional snowflake f**ks that believe everyone is a victim in this world. You little outraged types just have to let it all spew.

But more people of all races are starting to see through the lies of liberals...You little fake *** rebels and anti-fascist types will hopefully soon be a thing of the past.

Imagine being anti-fascist in a country whose government doesn't show one fascist characteristic. Big bad rebels when your country allows you to be...If this was a fascist govt they would have had a tank driven over them 2 months ago.
I know for some, like you this has become political but to me it’s not at all. This is about right and wrong, good and evil. Being a black conservative doesn’t escape you from the same scrutiny a black democrat gets. Same as if you’re a white democrat or republican, chances are you won’t face the same struggles many black people do in this country. This is not up for discussion. It’s a fact. Systematically, the game is rigged.

I’m no victim. I was fortunate enough to be born in this country with white skin.

I’ve said it time and time again... biggest problem we face is that there are a lot of dimwits who over politicize everything. They wanna make it about trump. They wanna make it about Obama, etc. The right wing and the left wing fly on the same bird. and that bird isn’t the bald eagle, it’s a coo-coo bird. Somewhere along the line our country has lost its moral compass and it’s flying us straight into a wall.

We’ve got to do better.

Advertisement
NC Canes that was DA BEST! I could care less about the NBA as I lost ALL INTEREST in their BLM movement. Seems to be many people don't really understand their political agenda or Marxist movement. LeBron has become a spokesman for the BLM movement and for Communist China.

Advertisement
Floyd overdoses.
Breonna had a warrant out and involved with drug trafficking. Also friends inside shoot at police.
Blake disobeys orders and goes for a knife in the driver seat.

More white people are still killed than blacks by police.

Cancelling a sports season. THAT'S the change we need!!! Good job guys!

IMG_20200827_131904.jpg

The real LeBron James has surfaced and I'm happy to see that. He may be a great athlete, an icon in the NBA, a well known celebrity BUT HE IS HATER OF THE USA. He protects and endorses China over the USA and his shoe story tells it all. LEBRON IS AN IMPOSTER, A PHONY, and HYPOCRITE OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL!

Advertisement
Some of you really do sound like the Laura chick, who told Lebron to "just shut up and dribble." It absolutely kills me how some of you are big fans of these athletes but the minute they stand/speak on something you don't agree with all the name calling starts. We don't always have to agree with one another but it's important that we learn to respect and listen to each other. There's a reason a lot of people in this country and from around the world for that matter are in an uproar. I know for some of you it won't be easy to give up your privilege, but whether you like it or not the pendulum of equality is starting to swing in the opposite direction. Either get on board, or get left behind. ✊
Tbh..a lot of weirdos on CIS 😂

Advertisement
Back