Kul's Salary at Bama 750K

Advertisement
To slow us down and get coaches with existing contacts in SoFL, Alabaga and other sec will over pay assistant coaches. Hartley will be next. Think they don't know he's kicking their azzes on the recruiting trail. As soon as Big Jess develops a dline and gets entrenched in SoFl recruiting circles, Ga or Auburn will come calling with wallets open. SoFl too rich in talent and all the Southeast Power schools will attack us by poaching coaches

To slow us down and get coaches with existing contacts in SoFL, Alabaga and other sec will over pay assistant coaches. Hartley will be next. Think they don't know he's kicking their azzes on the recruiting trail. As soon as Big Jess develops a dline and gets entrenched in SoFl recruiting circles, Ga or Auburn will come calling with wallets open. SoFl too rich in talent and all the Southeast Power schools will attack us by poaching coaches

Yeah but we'll have our official 6th by then so he'll stay put.:rickflair2:

Advertisement

UGA tried to hire Hartley last year.

The coaches who are Richt's "guys", Brown, Dugans, Hartley, probably Searles seem to have tremendous loyalty to him.

I mean, Dugans turned down more money at FSU, Hartley turned down Georgia. Neither is probably leaving for a lateral position

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I could give two ****s about Kewl right now but here's what I did garner (as I do annually) from the salary details of Alabaga's staph- that the disparity is always WAY overblown. They have a DB corch makin' $350k and people acting like their staph is all making NFL money while we're paying high school level wages.

Lazy mercenaries like Kewl and opportunist frauds like Luigi aren't going to mighty Alabamy for what are essentially modest raises (while having to live in "beautiful" Tuscaloosy).

Advertisement
I know its early but from what I've heard Coach Simpson is a more hands on coach than Kul and the players like him

Any insights on how strong a recruiter he is? Is he in the Hartley pantheon, Dugan/Searels/Brown ... or Rumph category?

Advertisement
Nice fun fact.

Another fun fact: The University of Alabama is in Tuscaloosa, not Birmingham.

They're 1 hour apart. Just saying 750k in Bama is the equivalent of 937k in Miami when you factor cost of living. I'm assuming his salary was around 450k here. Hopefully the salary savings went straight to Hartleys bags.

They're 1 hour apart. Just saying 750k in Bama is the equivalent of 937k in Miami when you factor cost of living. I'm assuming his salary was around 450k here. Hopefully the salary savings went straight to Hartleys bags.
You're right ,my man, in which you made a great point........Figured I would bust balls and give you hard time. Lol

Cost of living in Birmingham is 26% cheaper overall.

That's a 58 mile commute...according to Google Maps. Something tells me Judas stays in KKK ville. That $750k translates to likely $1.2m in that chit hole of a town.

He isn't worth that type of scratch. Not the way this guy recruits. Plus, he will be out of Tuscaloosa has soon as he can. We got a good one with Simpson. Motivated guy with a personality.

Advertisement
Back