Kul's Salary at Bama 750K

amanan28

New_Era
What was he getting paid here? I'm assuming far less.

IMG_1448.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
While money is important when making career choices, I think most of us can agree that Kool leaving had more to do with Alabama letting him focus on coaching instead recruiting which was his weak point.

Kool is looking for whatever will get him into the NFL fastest and Alabama is it. I think he's a **** good coach but he lacks the work ethic and focus that Richt requires in his staff.

Advertisement
They are over paying him to sit on his butt and not recruit.
Recruiting at Alabama not a priority. If Alabama needs a few lineman, a simple telephone call to top high school lineman, and they will flock to Tuscaloosa for interview. You are very naive if you think Alabama recruits like most colleges.

Advertisement
Oh he made about 200k a jump, if I'm guessing. Yea, I can see why he bounced and probably have less recruiting responsibilities too lmao!

Manny is the reason the defense has played the way it has not Kul guy was extremely overrated and very lazy with recruting.

we can easily replicate all the drill's and techinical work that Kul was providing Manny Diaz is an extremely smart indivaul and worked closely with him for two seasons. Anyone who thinks that Manny didnt absorb everything he needed from Kul is wrong. Every drill. exercise, concept or technique that Kul teaches or used here we have and can implement lol people have made to big of fuss about this

F*** him and F*** Bama

Jess Simpson is gonna have our boys read to eat next season believe that

Here he saw a great view with chongas everywhere....now this dude is playing with horse shoes and watching goats head butt each other

Advertisement
While money is important when making career choices, I think most of us can agree that Kool leaving had more to do with Alabama letting him focus on coaching instead recruiting which was his weak point.

Kool is looking for whatever will get him into the NFL fastest and Alabama is it. I think he's a **** good coach but he lacks the work ethic and focus that Richt requires in his staff.

......in recruiting.

I hate losing this dude, but I am very optimistic about Jess. Seems he is matching his intensity on the practice field...no doubt he is a huge upgrade in recruiting.

UM

Recruiting at Alabama not a priority. If Alabama needs a few lineman, a simple telephone call to top high school lineman, and they will flock to Tuscaloosa for interview. You are very naive if you think Alabama recruits like most colleges.
No, I know he won't have to recruit. However, this isn't going to help him when he is simply handed the highest paid players. He's going to get lazy there, and coaching paid players with entitlement issues won't be good for him. He has always coached guys with a chip on their shoulders, not guys that will be making **** near as much as him. What glitters isn't always gold, and he's going to find that out at Bama.

......in recruiting.

I hate losing this dude, but I am very optimistic about Jess. Seems he is matching his intensity on the practice field...no doubt he is a huge upgrade in recruiting.

UM

Fair point. I'm not worried about Jess off the field or on Greentree. If Jess proves himself as a game time manager of his DL unit and can adjust when necessary than he will most certainly be an upgrade. From everything I've read on the man, he was a fantastic HC in Georgia and that should translate well to position coaching in the college game.

Advertisement
Back