Kul out at Bama

Advertisement
Peace out Kool you bum *** dude. View attachment 78804
Fire his ***
giphy-31.gif

Advertisement
If you're a rational college football then you would understand that if Saban and Kirby both wanted the guy as their OC then it's a great hire at Miami for OC by Manny.

Do you realize that Jimmy Johnson had a less than stellar record at Oklahoma State and came here and dominated? Common sense should tell you that Saban and Smart probably know better than the rest of us fans as to who is good.
I think Jimmy was something like 30-25 at Oklahoma State. His last team went to a bowl. I remember casually watching it, half interested. Had I known that a few months later he would be the Miami coach I would have paid closer attention. One thing I do remember is that he was already recruiting Florida speed for his defense.

Advertisement
Of course not.

Is this a serious question?
Not really more of a why would he do that remark. The fact the he is now available will make staffs call him to coach so what would make him want to take a position as an analyst.

If he's tired of all the extra **** that comes with college coaching he could just go the NFL route.

Not really more of a why would he do that remark. The fact the he is now available will make staffs call him to coach so what would make him want to take a position as an analyst.

If he's tired of all the extra **** that comes with college coaching he could just go the NFL route.

Kool is not coming here as an analyst.

Advertisement
You do know thats what I'm saying right?

Now I am.

I mistook the “what” in this sentence of yours for a “that”:

The fact the he is now available will make staffs call him to coach so what would make him want to take a position as an analyst.

Advertisement
I'm not a football guru by any means, but the way this was explained to me by Bama fans is that Bama, under Saban, has always run a two-gap technique while Kool prefers a one-gap so you basically had a philosophical coaching difference that just didn't mesh. I hate to call it an experiment, but I think Saban was trying something different and it didn't work so now he's wanting to return to the old way. Doesn't make Kool a bad coach, just a difference in coaching style that works in some places, and doesn't work in others. Again, don't quote me on any of this, but this is what I was told by certain people.

Jesus, the bitterness on here is disgusting. Now Kool is overrated?
Alabama was ranked #1 in the country at creating pressure while only rushing 4.
And his resume from Mizzou speaks for itself.

Same MF's that call Kool overrated are the same dopes that wanna suck Rumph's pee-pee because Adrian Colbert played 3 downs in the NFL. (at a position that Rumph doesn't even coach lol)

It's all the same **** our fans said when we lost Stoutland. You guys get in your feelings every time we lose a coach or recruit, and all of a sudden they're overrated.

You dudes are a weird breed.

And LOL @ Simpson being an upgrade. Based on fvckin' WHAT exactly? He had the benefit of coaching a man-amongst-boys in Willis, an upperclassman Joe Jackson and a potential 1st day pick in Garvin. And his unit got pushed around like little children versus Wisconsin.
Willis was hurt

I'm not a football guru by any means, but the way this was explained to me by Bama fans is that Bama, under Saban, has always run a two-gap technique while Kool prefers a one-gap so you basically had a philosophical coaching difference that just didn't mesh. I hate to call it an experiment, but I think Saban was trying something different and it didn't work so now he's wanting to return to the old way. Doesn't make Kool a bad coach, just a difference in coaching style that works in some places, and doesn't work in others. Again, don't quote me on any of this, but this is what I was told by certain people.

There is definitely some talk about this on the Bama board. It seems to be a combination of this philosophy difference and also Kul’s disinterest in recruiting. Some posters mentioned Kul maybe moving to an off field position there, others seemed to feel he really just wants to go to the NFL. Seems like the changeover will happen after NSD.

Advertisement
Back