Kul out at Bama

Just like I thought......you got nothing. Give you one more chance, then give me a rational reason why you choose a 7-6 Miami,
over Bama or Georgia. This should be good.
It looks better on your resume big boy. Ain’t hire to put up points with Tua as your QB so what do you do to be labeled a QB/offensive guru? Go to a school who finished in the 90’s in O for the same money.

Advertisement
Irrefutable but Im saying the Dline as a whole was better...

Throw in Chad as well being versatile

If Simpson had last years depth I think we would have easily had the #1 ranked Defense all year with that Dline absolutely eating with Simpsons coaching

If they were, it was marginal. Outside of the Willis/McIntosh switch, the 2017 DL had more sacks and TFL than the 2018 unit.

Advertisement
So it does seem like it is expected that Kul will be leaving Bama at some point soon. And possibly another coach, too.

"He doesn’t bring the needed enthusiasm to recruiting that Saban and elite programs require.
He’s probably a better NFL DL coach than major college since recruiting is a non factor."

This ^^ from their board. Also discussion of different scheme philosphy with Saban.

So it does seem like it is expected that Kul will be leaving Bama at some point soon. And possibly another coach, too.

"He doesn’t bring the needed enthusiasm to recruiting that Saban and elite programs require.
He’s probably a better NFL DL coach than major college since recruiting is a non factor."

This ^^ from their board. Also discussion of different scheme philosphy with Saban.

I think if they did any research they could have found that out themselves...

Advertisement
Jesus, the bitterness on here is disgusting. Now Kool is overrated?
Alabama was ranked #1 in the countrmey at creating pressure while only rushing 4.
And his resume from Mizzou speaks for itself.

Same MF's that call Kool overrated are the same dopes that wanna suck Rumph's pee-pee because Adrian Colbert played 3 downs in the NFL. (at a position that Rumph doesn't even coach lol)

It's all the same **** our fans said when we lost Stoutland. You guys get in your feelings every time we lose a coach or recruit, and all of a sudden they're overrated.

You dudes are a weird breed.

And LOL @ Simpson being an upgrade. Based on fvckin' WHAT exactly? He had the benefit of coaching a man-amongst-boys in Willis, an upperclassman Joe Jackson and a potential 1st day pick in Garvin. And his unit got pushed around like little children versus Wisconsin.

Is your default just to fellate every former Miami coach and trash every current one?

And Saban is getting rid of Kul after one year, I'm curious how you'll spin that

Is your default just to fellate every former Miami coach and trash every current one?

And Saban is getting rid of Kul after one year, I'm curious how you'll spin that

Man take your ghey a$$ on somewhere. I'm not with the **** today. You're always right behind me when I post. Go get you some ***** or something, little a$$ boy.

Peace out Kool you bum *** dude.
717E6036-D1AE-4E57-9A00-70C566656D37.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back