Kul out at Bama

Dude has had multiple NFL interviews. Something is weird.

I think he'd be terrible in the pros. Doesn't seem like he has a personality to work with NFL players. Kids take to his coaching but he hates recruiting. He's an enigma.....there's a reason he was at Missouri for a decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus, the bitterness on here is disgusting. Now Kool is overrated?
Alabama was ranked #1 in the country at creating pressure while only rushing 4.
And his resume from Mizzou speaks for itself.

Same MF's that call Kool overrated are the same dopes that wanna suck Rumph's pee-pee because Adrian Colbert played 3 downs in the NFL. (at a position that Rumph doesn't even coach lol)

It's all the same **** our fans said when we lost Stoutland. You guys get in your feelings every time we lose a coach or recruit, and all of a sudden they're overrated.

You dudes are a weird breed.

And LOL @ Simpson being an upgrade. Based on fvckin' WHAT exactly? He had the benefit of coaching a man-amongst-boys in Willis, an upperclassman Joe Jackson and a potential 1st day pick in Garvin. And his unit got pushed around like little children versus Wisconsin.

Why was he at Missouri for so long without getting a chance at a bigger program or NFL

Jesus, the bitterness on here is disgusting. Now Kool is overrated?
Alabama was ranked #1 in the country at creating pressure while only rushing 4.
And his resume from Mizzou speaks for itself.

Same MF's that call Kool overrated are the same dopes that wanna suck Rumph's pee-pee because Adrian Colbert played 3 downs in the NFL. (at a position that Rumph doesn't even coach lol)

It's all the same **** our fans said when we lost Stoutland. You guys get in your feelings every time we lose a coach or recruit, and all of a sudden they're overrated.

You dudes are a weird breed.

And LOL @ Simpson being an upgrade. Based on fvckin' WHAT exactly? He had the benefit of coaching a man-amongst-boys in Willis, an upperclassman Joe Jackson and a potential 1st day pick in Garvin. And his unit got pushed around like little children versus Wisconsin.
So you **** on our coach because he had the benefit of coaching those three players, but give Kul all the credit because bama was #1 at creating pressure with 4? So bama's top 50 recruits up and down their DL had nothing to do with it, it was all Kul.

Keep hating Corch, keep hating.

Advertisement
This man legit helped turn Quinnen Williams into a Top 5 pick.

Buggs will be a Top 60 guy. So would have Davis if he came out.

Our great DL over the past few seasons was a product of his coaching.

You guys are so butthurt half the time, you cant even think straight.

Its not about development it's about recruiting which he didnt do.

I think he'd be terrible in the pros. Doesn't seem like he has a personality to work with NFL players. Kids take to his coaching but he hates recruiting. He's an enigma.....there's a reason he was at Missouri for a decade.

Definitely seems like NFL front offices might agree with you. Very weird.

Advertisement
Our DL was better because of Gerald Willis.

Yup RJ and Norton really sucked the year before...

Not to mention breaking players that were crooted for a 3-4 scheme and reteaching them techniques for manny's 4-3

/not defending Kool

Advertisement
Willis is better than McIntosh.

Irrefutable but Im saying the Dline as a whole was better...

Throw in Chad as well being versatile

If Simpson had last years depth I think we would have easily had the #1 ranked Defense all year with that Dline absolutely eating with Simpsons coaching

Irrefutable but Im saying the Dline as a whole was better...

Throw in Chad as well being versatile

If Simpson had last years depth I think we would have easily had the #1 ranked Defense all year with that Dline absolutely eating with Simpsons coaching
Agreed! That's why although I'd love to have all 5 star DL recruits, the reality is, since we have excellent coaching in that department, I'm still confident in the D this coming season and even though we will miss Willis, I think Simpson will have the overall unit playing on par with last year. the secondary is where we will take a half step back, but with a stronger O, that will be masked quite a bit.

I agree Simpson is very good. Add to that he coached HS successfully for so long leads me to believe he can be a successful recruiter relating to kids. Let's give him some time to cut his teeth.

Advertisement
Back