KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
If you think Ed Reed and Dwayne Johnson are even breathing the same financial air that T. Boone Pickens (Ok St.) and Phil Knight (Oregon) are breathing, you delusional, naive and have never read a book that didn't have pictures in it.
Im prettty sure they got enuff to buy a f*cking cheap *** Dodge Charger or Challenger????

Advertisement
What good is having a 1st round qbs without 1st round talent around him? See Wyoming last season with Josh Allen. Word on the street is that Herbert is recruiting Jalen Hurts to Oregon

Wario couldnt win with Herbert but can with Hurts.....makes sense

Hurts is going for his 3rd title appearance in his 3 year career. Herbert's stock is based off size and potential, definitely not because of stats. Plus Herbert didn't have but one primary target, Dillon Mitchell. If anything you should be hoping and praying that we can beat Duke next year instead of worrying about what Oregon is gonna do lol

How in the world does Oregon land the #1 recruit in the country? I believe hes from SEC country too. Smh n we just kids from Carol City, Central, and South Dade Decommit. Wonder if Bogle goes to Bama.
You know why????

In addition to the Nike money and gear, look at their staff

Cristobal put together a top tier SEC quality staff. It ****s on ours

https://goducks.com/coaches.aspx?path=football

How sad is it that we would be in a better position if we hired cristobal over mork. Never in a million years would have saw that coming

Advertisement
Phil knight goes a long, long way.

- built there Basketball Arena (named for his son who died)
- is building the stadium for the 2021 IAAF World Championships (tore down historic Hayward Field to do it)

He’s nearing $2billion ( roughly 1.5 to Oregon and $500 million he gave to Stanford Business School.)

And he ain’t the only billionaire in their booster caucus

NOTHING in the SEC compares to what Phil Knight can do - if he wants to do it. Nothing. https://www.si.com/more-sports/2011/01/07/oregon-knight

[Q]When Phil Knight gets to his suite at Autzen Stadium to watch his beloved Oregon Ducks, he can put on his headset and listen to the Ducks' coaches call plays. Then he can go over to the whiteboard in his suite and diagram the play for his guests -- before the Ducks run it.

Knight knows how to draw up his X's and O's, and for good reason. In the offseason, Oregon has been known to send its coaches to his office to give him a private tutorial: Offensive coaches one day, defensive coaches the next.

And Knight knows Oregon's talent, because when the Ducks get a commitment from a recruit, somebody is assigned to tell Knight. On National Signing Day, he sometimes stands around the fax machine in the Ducks' football offices, watching the letters of intent roll in.

Without Knight, Oregon would be ... (gasp!) Oregon State.

Knight holds the key to Oregon athletics in his wallet, and everybody there knows it. The new basketball gym -- Matthew Knight Arena, named after Phil's late son -- is his project. The school's uniforms, more than any other team's, are a billboard for his company, Nike. There is a sense that every new building and every important hire needs Knight's stamp of approval.
[/Q]
....Or could it be that Mario's staff can recruit

....Or could it be that Mario's staff can recruit

Exactly

Show me one coach on Miami that you’d rather have than Oregon’s of the equivalent position

The only two that’s be a toss up are Dugans and Hartley. I’d swap the test, including the HC, in a heartbeat

Advertisement
The fact is this..if Bogle wants to come here he’s coming here. Bama is def gonna turn up the heat now. But if he’s set to come to Miami there’s no reason this should change a kids decision. If I was him, and this is just me, if I was as elite as this kid is I’d be saying **** bama if they was playing the waiting game on me for thibs which seems to be the consensus on the situation here. All in all. If wants to be at Miami there no reason why he won’t be here

They also have a huge alumni base in the tech industry. I saw this coming as soon as they hired him and I believe I postedas much. Mario relates to the Kids. And when you have a huge financial support base like that it’s a no brainer. I posted this when he got hired. I also stated that it’s a miracle they never recruited at higher level than they did given those facilities the location and again the bags.
When willie took off the players demanded he be the coach. That says a lot.

Hurts is going for his 3rd title appearance in his 3 year career. Herbert's stock is based off size and potential, definitely not because of stats. Plus Herbert didn't have but one primary target, Dillon Mitchell. If anything you should be hoping and praying that we can beat Duke next year instead of worrying about what Oregon is gonna do lol

Well you should worry about playing Arizona next year. And if you think Hurts is the reason it just shows how little you know about football

Advertisement
Phil knight goes a long, long way.

- built there Basketball Arena (named for his son who died)
- is building the stadium for the 2021 IAAF World Championships (tore down historic Hayward Field to do it)

He’s nearing $2billion ( roughly 1.5 to Oregon and $500 million he gave to Stanford Business School.)

And he ain’t the only billionaire in their booster caucus

NOTHING in the SEC compares to what Phil Knight can do - if he wants to do it. Nothing. https://www.si.com/more-sports/2011/01/07/oregon-knight

[Q]When Phil Knight gets to his suite at Autzen Stadium to watch his beloved Oregon Ducks, he can put on his headset and listen to the Ducks' coaches call plays. Then he can go over to the whiteboard in his suite and diagram the play for his guests -- before the Ducks run it.

Knight knows how to draw up his X's and O's, and for good reason. In the offseason, Oregon has been known to send its coaches to his office to give him a private tutorial: Offensive coaches one day, defensive coaches the next.

And Knight knows Oregon's talent, because when the Ducks get a commitment from a recruit, somebody is assigned to tell Knight. On National Signing Day, he sometimes stands around the fax machine in the Ducks' football offices, watching the letters of intent roll in.

Without Knight, Oregon would be ... (gasp!) Oregon State.

Knight holds the key to Oregon athletics in his wallet, and everybody there knows it. The new basketball gym -- Matthew Knight Arena, named after Phil's late son -- is his project. The school's uniforms, more than any other team's, are a billboard for his company, Nike. There is a sense that every new building and every important hire needs Knight's stamp of approval.
[/Q]

Hey I’m just telling what professionals who have worked in that area has shared with me. They worked with boosters and donors at major universities throughout the country. That being said, we can’t claim bags when Oregon has rarely pulled in this type of high school talent.

Exactly

Show me one coach on Miami that you’d rather have than Oregon’s of the equivalent position

The only two that’s be a toss up are Dugans and Hartley. I’d swap the test, including the HC, in a heartbeat
Yep!

Mario this Wario that let me ask you a question what has our coach CMR done? Our class sucks and we lost to a bunch of garbage schools. Rip Mario all you want because he left Miami to go work with Saban, best move he ever made. JJ encouraged Mario to leave with Saban and ditch Golden.

Advertisement
Back