KT commits to Oregon smh

The dead period starts on Sunday or Monday, can’t remember exactly but not a lot of time for Bama to decide Bogle is a priority and I’m guessing they’re not that confident because they recently offered a 3 Star DE from AL.

Well that's good to know. Bogle is EE, right?

Advertisement
Thibodeaux....Pappadeaux it don’t matter Bogle to Miami
7C585E9D-9EED-4C48-995E-3DA6AE313C00.jpeg

My friend's son chose Oregon also. Mario's a helluva recruiter. Reality is most of the big boys are paying. At some point the coaches play a role in recruiting.

This.

Friend of mine is Tyler Davis uncle (FSU Alum) and was at their house last Friday when both Clemson and FSU staff made their in-home with the kid. Long and short, he will be signing with Clemson because of the better relationship he had with their staff.

Advertisement
This.

Friend of mine is Tyler Davis uncle (FSU Alum) and was at their house last Friday when both Clemson and FSU staff made their in-home with the kid. Long and short, he will be signing with Clemson because of the better relationship he had with their staff.
Mario has a great staff and Eugene is beautiful. I was up there twice this year and was wowed by the game day experience and the facilities! Mario is a stud recruiting i am pulling for them big time. But my canes will always be 1.

Mario has a great staff and Eugene is beautiful. I was up there twice this year and was wowed by the game day experience and the facilities! Mario is a stud recruiting i am pulling for them big time. But my canes will always be 1.
Exactly!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Dj Williams and Thibodeaux. Dj cleared to play in bowl game
Mario is building a juggernaut in the Pac 12. The best thing he ever did was listen to jimmy johnson and go to bama. Spoke to Alex M earlier and they are laser focused for Michigan State and fired up about the future of the program.

Advertisement
Mario is building a juggernaut in the Pac 12. The best thing he ever did was listen to jimmy johnson and go to bama. Spoke to Alex M earlier and they are laser focused for Michigan State and fired up about the future of the program.
Yep! You know all the haters here will be pulling for Michigan st.

Yep! You know all the haters here will be pulling for Michigan st.
I will be going out for the bowl game to cheer for the ducks. They can hate all they want, when i went to the oregon v washington game KC jones and Sherko were out that cheering for Oregon.

The Rock and Ed Reed nem ain't broke!
If you think Ed Reed and Dwayne Johnson are even breathing the same financial air that T. Boone Pickens (Ok St.) and Phil Knight (Oregon) are breathing, you delusional, naive and have never read a book that didn't have pictures in it.

Advertisement
Back