KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
Wario....number 1 QB that will be drafted next year and and ended up 8-4 and fourth in the PAC 12. Awesome
What good is having a 1st round qbs without 1st round talent around him? See Wyoming last season with Josh Allen. Word on the street is that Herbert is recruiting Jalen Hurts to Oregon

My friend's son chose Oregon also. Mario's a helluva recruiter. Reality is most of the big boys are paying. At some point the coaches play a role in recruiting.

Advertisement
My friend's son chose Oregon also. Mario's a helluva recruiter. Reality is most of the big boys are paying. At some point the coaches play a role in recruiting.
This ! Big Bio Patton from The Outkast son committed to Oregon as a walk on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better buckle up. I still think the momentum is there for us with Bogle but I expect for them to make it interesting. Getting Summerall sure would soften that potential blow ..

Advertisement
So now there are going to be individual threads dedicated to every kid that never considered us...not choosing us?

Sweet.

Better buckle up. I still think the momentum is there for us with Bogle but I expect for them to make it interesting. Getting Summerall sure would soften that potential blow ..

The dead period starts on Sunday or Monday, can’t remember exactly but not a lot of time for Bama to decide Bogle is a priority and I’m guessing they’re not that confident because they recently offered a 3 Star DE from AL.

As a private school? Yes. Our boosters aren't that wealthy compared to schools like Ok. St and Oregon; nor do they really care about football.

Outside of Phil Knight, you’ll be surprised by the financial support Oregon gets. I met some former staff members who used to work in their athletic department. They informed me that compared to schools like Bama, Clemson, TAMU and even USC that Oregon doesn’t match up. Phil Knight being the primary donor goes a long way though.

Advertisement
Back