KT commits to Oregon smh

Advertisement
You posting like you new to this, oregon's bag game has been strong a long time! Even tho its basketball, ask yourself why did kevin durant by-pass all these prominent eastcoast schools and go play ae Texas, or beasley going to kansas st. You actually believe guys are going to those schools for the nightlife! The important part you should be talking about is how that just opened more capspace for Bama to go full force after bogle now!
Shut the **** up with that bag crap you MARIO HATIN MITCH ! Oregon ain't never pulled a top 10 class!

Advertisement
And Miami is broke?

Beggars in this relm. Thanks to Mork now we are blind old beggars. Mumbling about Nevin in the corner.

I will say one thing here, Crystal Balls wouldn't have took us to the crown at Miami, but at least he's not retarded. That's progress from where we live these days 🚌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honest question for the recruiting experts. Do any top 100 players pick schools because they actually like the school and the coaches? Or do y’all think bags are everything? Serious question.

Advertisement
Mario baby! !!! Told yall Mork should have hired Mario!!! Mario just pulled the NUMBER #1 PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY while yall
How in the world does Oregon land the #1 recruit in the country? I believe hes from SEC country too. Smh n we just kids from Carol City, Central, and South Dade Decommit. Wonder if Bogle goes to Bama.
Better be be glad Oregon is running outta room, cause Bogle DID mention visiting Eugene at one point lol

Shut the **** up with that bag crap you MARIO HATIN MITCH ! Oregon ain't never pulled a top 10 class!

Uh Oh, another one of those emotional ones, take off your pink sneakers for a second and use your brain. How and where did you come up with me hating on mario, we all know he's a good recruiter, in fact under taggart had he stayed they might have according to the nerd sites and star gazers. But your emotional mario over protecting post actual displays more female dog traits tgan anyone, so hide that **** and tone it down. This board is not for the ***gots at heart!

Uh Oh, another one of those emotional ones, take off your pink sneakers for a second and use your brain. How and where did you come up with me hating on mario, we all know he's a good recruiter, in fact under taggart had he stayed they might have according to the nerd sites and star gazers. But your emotional mario over protecting post actual displays more female dog traits tgan anyone, so hide that **** and tone it down. This board is not for the ***gots at heart!
Then get lost ******, cuz you da one mad lol

Advertisement
Back